Prologue

Cora Charlotte Clark was just like any normal girl. She has two loving parents, amazing friends, and a loving boyfriend, but what happens when her boyfriend cheats on her at school. She's left heartbroken and the only thing she could think of making her happy was playing soccer. Soccer was her favorite hobby to do and to forget about everything, but when you add in Nathan Maddox. Shit happens.

Nathan Maddox is your typical bad boy. He doesn't talk to other people other than his best friend Stephen, he either comes late to class or doesn't come, he fights, he has tattoos, and most of all, he rides a Harley motorcycle.

What happens when Cora kicks a soccer ball at Nathan's head, accidently? Will Cora give love a another chance or push Nathan away?

••••••••••••

Prologue

September 13th
8:27am
Tuesday

I walked through the halls, trying to find Jackson, my boyfriend. He's the captain of the football team and I love him dearly with all my heart. I froze at the sight in front of me. There they were kissing each other faces off, Jackson and Liv, the popular girl in school. Everybody was staring at me and at Jackson and Liv. I ripped the necklace, that Jackson gave to me for our 2 year anniversary. We have been dating for 3 years since Sophomore year. I threw it to the ground and walked off, I didn't want to make a big deal about it, but I'm bipolar some of the times. I walked off to my first period, Math. I had soccer practice in the morning and in the afternoon. I sat in my regular seat and waited. Jackson walked inside the classroom and walked towards me, I saw my necklace in his hand. It's his fault.

"Cora " He said

"Leave me alone, Jackson " I told him, gritting my teeth

"Let me explain, Cora " He told me, pleading. I looked up at him

"No and you know what I fell for you. I love - no loved you. So, have a nice life with Liv " I told him, glaring at him and looking away from him

I'm single and not ready to mingle, yet or never.