Epilogue.

Not edited.

1 year later...

Tessa's P.O.V:

"ZAYNN?" I called out his name.

"Yes, love?" A sound came from the living room.

"Could you please take Peyton to the hospital? She's not feeling well." I asked, making my way to him. Today wad Olivia's wedding, and everything was such a rush. Louis and Niall were incharge of the flowers, Harry was of the cake, Steph and Emily of the dress while Zayn was stuck with Sarah and I  to take Olivia so she could get her make up done. When I found out Peyton had tempreture, I flipped. This had to happen on a day like this?

"Sure. I'll take her." Zayn nodded. "But who's gona drive you guys with the Saloon?"

"We'll ask the driver!" I said.

"Okay."

"Love you. Thanks." I hurried to my room and got dressed in a loose tank top  and black denim jeans. I put my sandals on and knocked at Olivia's door as Sarah was ready.

When Olivia came out we drove to our destination and got out of the car when we reached.

As we all were having our hair done. I decided to text Zayn.

Tessa:- Heyy. How's Peyton? How're you doing?

Lover:- Hii. Peyton's okay. Waiting for our turn. And I'm doing great! ;)

Tessa:- What's that suppose to mean? o.O

Lover:- The nurses are sooo hot!

Tessa:- ._.

Tessa:- Olivia's hairstylist is so hot! *.*

Lover:- .....

Tessa:- Doing my hair right now *.*

Zayn stopped texting a while after that.

Lover:- Back!

Tessa:- Where did you go?

Lover:- Was flirting with the nurse. ^_^ She's so cute, was blushing.

Tessa:- Good to know .-.

Zayn:- I'll pick you guys on the way back. Ask the driver to leave.

Tessa:- K.

After cursing him mentaly, sending him that and changing his name to a simple 'Zayn' from the cliche name I had already put, I set my phone down. Idiot.

When we were done Sarah and me went outside and saw Zayn and Peyton play fighting in the car. Olivia was staying there as it would take her a while to get ready.  And we would bring her dress later on so she could put it on. We all went inside the car and greeted them. 

When we reached home I asked Emily to give Peyton her medicine and then went to the room with Zayn.

"Sooo you asked the nurse out?" I asked, crossing my arms. Zayn just laughed in response.

"I didn't." He replied. "I didn't want to." He came closer me and put his hands on my waist as my hands went up his neck.

"Not saying she wasn't hot but I have someone hotter." He said and leaned in to kiss me. As our lips met, I again felt alive. That's what he made me feel. Alive. Our lips moved in sync as I smiled through the kiss remembering he was all mine. He let go and grinned.