When It Comes To The Bedroom Go Hard Or Go Home

Okay Shawn, calm the fuck down

My heart is hammering and my breathing is so heavy I'm sure I am having a heart attack and I wouldnt even be surprised

That girl is giving me a fuckin heart attack!!

She's going to be the death of me I'm sure of it but one other thing I'm sure of is I'm not having this.

Time after time she hands my balls to me but not again. This time it's me that's going to come out on top and end up on top of her showing her who her daddy really is.

Walking back into the ballroom the girl I came with attaches herself to me immediately and as much as I want to tell her to fuck off I'm going to need her so I smile down and attempt to play nice.

Walking past Camila, who unsurprisingly is sipping on a beer of all things, I drop my lips to her ear

"Let the games commence" I whisper and continue walking, looking over my shoulder just in time to see her flip me off and I can't help but chuckle

*************

Shawn hands his date a glass of champagne and then lowers his head to nibble at her neck. The girls face goes red as she giggles like a little school girl.

I know what he's doing, the games he's playing but dammit all to hell if it isn't working.

I want to go and rip the girl limb from limb until there isn't a tiny trace of her left for him to kiss but instead I just roll my eyes and fake a yawn

"Are you tired? Do you want to go?" asks Theo hopefully but I just hook my arm into his and snuggle into his warm chest

I will be fucked if I'm leaving first, Shawn will think it's because he and his date have effected me and there's no way in hell I'm letting him win

" No let's stay, things are just getting interesting" I say it as I watch Shawn whispering things to his date that are making her cheeks glow like Rudolph's nose and I smile to know that will be doing nothing at all for Shawn, he can have easy girls like her just by snapping his fingers and that bores him, I can see it in his eyes. What he wants is me, someone that can play him at his own game, someone thats a challenge and won't back down.

I smile to myself knowing that one day I will give in to him and give him what he wants and he isn't going to know what hit him because when it comes to the bedroom I'm definitely a go hard or go home kind of girl

Theo's hand on my ass draws my attention back to him and he has that look in his eye that tells me I'm going to get it. Usually that does something to me and it's not long until we are naked or at least partly naked but this time I remain cold but I see that Shawn's noticed where his hand is so I lock our fingers together and wink up at my boyfriend as a small squeal fills the air, my head snaps to the left and I watch as Shawn and his 'date' indulge in a full on make out session in the middle of the packed ballroom.

I want to roll my eyes at his childish behavior but just then the girls hands reach around and grab his ass and an incinerator burns all of my resolve. Releasing Theo's hand I stomp to the bar and order 2 glasses of champagne, this is going to be a long ass night and I require fuel.

****************

In desperate need of air I pull my face from my dates but she's like a woman possessed and lunges straight back in. I look over my shoulder to make sure Camila's still watching my little show but find she's vanished as her asshole boyfriend raises his thumb to me and gives me a wink, I wink back, he probably thinks we're now 'bro's' little does he know I'm the one that's gonna break up his happy fuckin home.