10😗🤍

we danced for awhile, then my parents called for both of us, we walked over." yes parents" i says. " are you guys enjoying yourselves" they asked. "yeah" we both say. "is there something wrong" i asked. "no there's nothing wrong" my mom says. "ohh we are going to go talk to the family" i say.
<><><><><><><><><><>
we walked away laughing because we didn't know why they were acting so sus. "are you going back to the hotel with me and the girls." i asked. " yeah but was it just me or are our parents being sus?" he asked. "yeah they been acting sus ever since i came back for the mall" i said. " oh they might be trying to hide something but their not being good at it" he said. "probably" i said.
<><><><><><><><>
i met his grandparents, they were cool but they were trying to make us get married like they did. i just stood there because i didn't know what to say. then we walked over to cohen, aya, stefani and markus.
<><><><><><><><><><>
"wtw y'all" i say. "nun i'm kinda getting tried" cohen says. "same" everyone else said. "we can go back to the hotel" i say. "ight" they say.
<><><><><><><><><><>
i walked over my parents and my sister, and i said "heyy y'all, i was wondering can i got back the hotel by chance" i asked. " yeah you but we gonna sing happy birthday, first" they say. "also mila when are you gonna have a baby shower" i asked. "uhh i don't know maybe after christmas" she says. "okay can sing happy already" i asked in a hurry.
<><><><><><><>
i called for jiggy and cohen, they walked up to where the cake was. we stood around the table, i was in the middle of cohen and jiggy. they sing to us then i called for the bodyguard.
<><><><><><><><><>
we got into the car, i started talking to the girls, "so what are doing tonight" aya asked. " we gonna watch movies, play some games, cuddle up with our boyfriends, idk what else but we are gonna have fun no worries" i say. " okay" they say smiling.
<><><><><><><><>
(word count: 355)