004🥱

We go to Dave and Busters, we play some games

We go to Dave and Busters, we play some games. I walked to the bathroom and I bumped into someone. "I'm sorry" I say. "I wasn't looking where I was going" said the boy. "Are you ok" I asked. "Yeah, I'm Steven btw" he told me. "I'm Ava, nice to meet you" I said. "Nice to meet you as well" "well I should get going" I say in a hurry. "Can I get you snap" he asked. "Sure" I say give him my snap." "I'll text you" he says walking away. I nodded in response.
———————
this is what steven looks like⬇️

 ———————this is what steven looks like⬇️

————————

Then I run to the bathroom. When I get done, I wash my hand. I see Jiggy talking to some girl. So I walk over to them. "Hey Jiggy, who's is she?"I say giving him a hug. "Hey babe, this Marcia" he says. "Hi I'm Mia, his girlfriend" I say letting her know. "Hi" she says dryly and rolling her eyes. "Jiggy we should get going, it's getting late" I walking away. "Bye Marcia" He says as he's walking away. "Bye Jiggy" she says.

——————————————
this what marcia looks like⬇️

——————————————this what marcia looks like⬇️

—————————
We walked and I said:

Y-bruh she was looking at me like she was getting froggy

J-it's okay baby, I'm yours and your mine

Y-aww / I say give him a kiss on the cheek

———————————————————

We make it back to the group. "Ight, I'm ready to go are you guys ready too?" I say. "Yeah it's getting boring" said Aya. "Okay I'm finna call an Uber." I say . I call the Uber, it gets there. We drove to Aya's house first, Aya and markus get out. Now we are at Stefanis house, her and Cohen get out. Lastly we got my house, Jiggy and I get out. I open the door, the one and only Michael is sitting on the couch waiting for me.

"what do you want?" I say rolling my eyes. "Why are you out so late" he said. "Omg" I thought to myself. "Jiggy can you go up to my room please?" I say to Jiggy calmly. "Yeah are gonna come up too?" He asked. "Yeah" I said. Jiggy went upstairs, I then yelled at mike. "WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS, IM A TEENAGER!!" "BECAUSE I DON'T YOU BEING LIKE EVERYONE ELSE" he yells back. "IM TRYING TO BE EVERYONE ELSE, WHY CANT YOU BE LIKE MILA?" I yelled. "BECAUSE I DONT WANT YOU TO MESS YOUR LIFE UP" he yells back. "I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING TO MESS MY LIFE UP, JUST WANT BE ABLE TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND WITHOUT YOU GETTING IN YOU FEELINGS." I yell at mike.

Then mom came out of her room. "MICHAEL JUST LEAVE HER ALONE" she yelled.

I just walked to my room. When I opened the door, Jiggy was sleeping. So changed into some sweatpants and one of jiggy's hoodies. Then I went to my bed and cuddle with Jiggy. I feel my eyes get heavy, I feel asleep right after.

————————————
(word count: 496)