"Oh yeah," How do I bring this up? It sounds easier than it is. But I need this. It's for the best. I think I'm ready. "So, I was wondering..." Come on Blossom spill it."Well, I was thinking that..." I feel my head heat up to a shade of red. "IWantedToKnowHowToStartFresh." Done. I virtually pat my back.

"Ohhh... I understand Bloss. I'll help." She nudges my shoulder.

So just like that, I was sat down face to face, ready to start fresh.

"I want to start fresh," I stutter "I need to start fresh." I correct my self then clear my throat. I don't really want to explain to Emma about my why I want to start fresh as that would take generations.

"Can I ask you why?" I knew this question pop up."I mean, that's if you're okay with telling me." I'm not.

"Yeah," I say.That was the biggest lie I've ever made. "Well, I was thinking that now James is gone, I want to forget about him and forget about my past relationship." We sit here in silence. I can tell she's thinking of an answer but in all honesty, I never have answers for myself.I don't expect her to have one either.

"You need fresh air, alone." She says, in her bubbly tone of voice. I adore this side of Emma.

"What?" the words stumble out my mouth. I feel my head tilting to the side. What does she mean by fresh air?Why? Where?

She stumbles to the front door to grab my coat and shoes along with my scarf. She walks over back to me and stands there. There's an awkward silence as she thinks that I know the next move. I shrug my shoulders.

She takes a long sigh before responding. "You.Just you.Alone. At the park. Get ready, get dressed. No exceptions." She taps her foot and crosses her arms waiting for me to get up.Sassy Pants she is.

I nod quickly before strolling upstairs.

Now, what shall I wear?

Perfect.

So as soon as you know it, I'm outside walking to the park. To start fresh. Because that's what I need.Fresh.

The trees are swaying in the wind, the leaves collapsing to the damped floor. The leaves are golden and sunset orange and they're just stumbling to the floor. It's picturesque.So very picturesque.

I swiftly sit on the bench, being careful not to spill the tea that I bought at the Park Café down the path I took to get here. The bench is surrounded by a lake with ducks. I open my bag. The bag reveals my laptop to do my writing. I'm still unsure of what to write about. I suppose I'm a bit of a perfectionist.Well, this could start my career of course it has to be perfect.

I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere with ducks everywhere by a pond in the beautiful scenery and still have nothing to write about?Of course, I don't, I'm Blossom Harriet.

"Excuse me?" Some man with a deep, slow voice asks. I recognise the voice from somewhere but choose not to look up.

"Hmm" I hum, I mean I don't know why he is talking to me. It's pretty busy around here. He could talk to anyone else.Do I really look that bad?

"Can I sit here?" I look next to me, to the space of the bench and nod. I'm a little dazed by how someone is talking to me. He sits down beside me and I see he has some bread in his hands. He has lovely shoes and great trousers. It's different from any styles I've seen.I'm not a fashionista or whatever you call them, though.

He nudges the bread over to me offering me a slice to throw to the birds. "Want some?" I shake my head no and so he nudges it closer "No, for the birds I mean, "I would but I really need to get my book started.

"No thank you," I reply whilst shaking my head. He once again nudges the bread closer leaving a very cramped space between us.

Don't do it, Bloss. Yes, he's nice, but...

No. Fresh start. We need to work on our book.

"Come on," His voice is so sweet and almost irresistible. His voice is low but soft. Sweet but firm. I jerk my head no again. "Hey, don't be like that," He says a lot more high pitched than before. "They're going out of date soon... Please?" Can't he tell that I don't want to? In reality, I do want to. Really want to.

Finally, I stare up at him, leaving me completely bewildered.