chapter 51

"What do y-you want? Do you n-need something?" aligagang tanong ni Syd sa akin noong nagising siya.

He immediately stood up and fixed his self. I stared at him.

"Wala akong kailangan o gusto.." sagot ko sa kanya.

He looked so tired, sleepless, stressed and vulnerable.

"I am sorry.." I uttered and wiped my own tears.

I started crying because of the heavy feeling in my chest. While staring at him right now, kahit gaano ko siya ipagtabuyan palabas ng hospital ng sarili niyang kapatid, kahit ipagtabuyan ko siya sa harap ng pamilya ko, he's still here.

"Shhh." he hushed and held my hands. He smiled, tiredly and weakly.

"I should be the one who's asking for forgiveness, baby." his low voiced made me cry more.

He's eyes were wet and red. The gentle and softness of his eyes sa tuwing nakatingin sa akin ang lalong nagpaiyak sa akin.

"I doubted your words and you got shot because of me." his voice were trembling.

"I am sorry," he sounded regretful and tired. Umiling ako at humawak sa kanya ng mahigpit.

My heart is crying and aching, sa bawat pagbukas ng kanyang labi.

He wiped my tears and smiled at me gently.

"Let's talk more when you are totally okay and healed, I don't want to stress you." he seriously said and kissed my hands. Tumango ako at hindi na muling umiyak.

While staring at him, I can see him like how I always see him before. Responsible and serious. Hindi siya nagbago, umunlad pa lalo ang mga katangian niyang gustong gusto ko.

He handles everything, my cases, my hospital bills and he handles me very well. Hindi ko akalain na magiging ganito kami ngayon, akala ko ay kapag nagkita kami uli ay dalawa lang ang papatunguhan, magkakabalikan o magkakalimutan.

But I was wrong, hindi agad don ang kinahantungan namin. We are now here, trying to fight for our lives, proving that we are strong and brave before deciding what will happen to the both of us.

Syd was known as Millionaire Bachelor and I was known for the Buena's Heart. Media called me that after what happened to my event. There's a lot of cases that running, interviews and works that got stranded and stucked because I am still here in the hospital.

I knew that Syd cancelled all of his appointments to take good care of me and my cases. He was serious about everything.

We never talked about our relationship, kung kami ba o hindi. I have my trust on him, I trust his actions and I don't think that I needed words from him. His actions are powerful and meaningful.

"What will happen to Ciara?" tanong ko sa kanya habang umiinom ng tubig.

He's here, of course. Araw araw, hindi umaalis kung hindi importante ang dahilan. He's also sleeping here, I told him to go home but he just made my heart very happy.

"Mental Institution." he simply answered like it wasn't his friend. He pulled and chair and sit beside me.

"Is she fine there?" tanong ko sa kanya, he looked at me and raised a brow.

"She wants to kill you," he said, mad and irritated.

"She's your friend." sabi ko sa kanya. He sighed heavily and glanced at my shoulder.

"She is my friend, not until she started screaming and shouting at your face. Punching and wanting to kill you. My friends will never hurt the one I love, Heldigar." he seriously said and caressed my fingers.