Detention

PROV ASAMI

As all of us were laughing then we saw that Kurvira was walking towards us. She seemed pretty upset and I didn't know why probably because her boyfriend dumped her ? She passes Korra Then goes straight up to me, and for no reason pushes me down to the floor.

Asami: what the fuck was that for ?!

Korra: Asami! Are you okay ?

She says as she helps me back up

Asami: It's okay I only got pushed by a little bitch

Kuvira: what the fuck did you just call me

Asami: I'm sorry do I need to say it louder ?

Korra: okay Sami Calm down you shouldn't fight in school

Asami: she's the one picking the fight though! I don't even know what I did to piss her off ?

Bolin: what did she do ?

Kuvira: what do you mean you don't know ?!

Asami: I don't know !

Kuvira: Last night you kissed my boyfriend and he dumped me for you

Asami: so you wanna pick a fight with me over a fuck boy? Honey you can do a lot more better I mean it was obvious that all he wanted to do was get in your pants

Not even a second later Kuvira Charges towards me and tries to throw a punch but I dodge it. She would try throwing punches after punches but each time she missed. This was far too easy for me. I just really thought She would put up more of a fight, but I guess I spoke too soon. She actually got a puncheon right on my cheek and damn it hurt. She ended up pinning me down to the ground And getting some few punches in, But then I flipped over and Punched her a few times making her nose bleed. After Korra saw blood she pulled me off.

Korra: OK that's enough !

Asami: She's the one that started it

Kuvira: You're the one that took my boyfriend away from me !

Asami: no I didn't, I never wanted him. Actually that night he kissed me and I don't want to kiss. The person I wanted, The person I want to kiss is Korra not him nor anyone else

Kuvira: We all know you girls were just fake dating to make Mako jealous

Asami: you don't know what you're talking about. We are dating and it's not fake

We suddenly see mrs.Suyin walking towards us angrily.

Su: what is the meaning of us?!

Asami: She's the one who started the fight

Su: you know what ? I don't care you two principals' offices now!

We both headed towards the principal's office and talked to Mr.bumi. He was a very good principal and very lenient. Since we had a fight we had detention every day after school for a month. I guess this semi ruined my plans on having a date with Korra after school. I'll just have her come over after my detention and watch a movie or something. I still don't understand why Mako broke up with Kuvira when I already rejected him there was no reason to. I mean It's not like he has a chance with me or anything. I really do think she deserves better But it bothers me so much that she will be willing to fight just for a guy. I hate girls that are willing to do that. The day went on and Korra would always wait for me outside my classes. This was Perfect she was all mine and no one else's and I'm never letting her go. I just think she is the one for me. I just hope Kuvira doesn't bother me anymore nor Mako. It was finally the end of the day and I had to go to detention sadly but Korra walked me to the detention room.

Korra: I'll just see you after school okay! Then we can have a small date at your house, watch movies and eat pizza !

Asami: Aww you're so cute of course I would love to do that. Maybe we can have a little bit of fun to 

I cup her cheek leaning and giving her a soft kiss then pull away making her blush like crazy

Korra: wh- what do you mean ?!

Asami: oh my god it's so easy to get you all flustered I'm just joking baby I know that would be too soon one day though

I wink at her making her turn away looking down so I won't see her get all red

Korra: ok ok stop teasing me please

Asami: but it's so fun, you look so cute when I do that

Korra: I'll just see you later princess I'll wait for you at home so just text me when you're at my place to pick me up

Asami: of course

I walked into the detention room And there she was. She sat all the way in the back so I decided to sit in the front. Miss Lin was our detention teacher so I know for a fact that she wouldn't let us use our phones. So I decided to pull out a book to read to pass the time. time was going so slow it felt like I was never going to get out of there. Then finally Miss lin said those wonderful words " okay delinquents your time is up you guys can go home" I got up so quick and rushed to the door but I felt a hand on my shoulder. I swear to god if she starts shit again.

Kuvira: hey can we talk ?

Asami: what is it?

Kuvira: it's about Korra and Mako ...

What the hell is this girl going to say now ? She doesn't seem angry  anymore though. She actually seems pretty worried and upset. Why on earth does she need to talk about  Korra and Mako ?

This one is shorter then the others sorry~ Mar