Confession 

PROV ASAMI

Asami: I could never do anything to hurt you like that Korra that's what I'm trying to help you get him back

Korra: i'm not sure if I want him back anymore

Asami: You don't ?

Korra: no I actually think I want someone else....

Asami: oh really? Who's the lucky guy then ?

It went silent and all I could hear was the wind whistling through the air.

2 HOURS EARLIER

I tried running after Korra but I couldn't catch up. I was out of breath and breathing heavily. Stupid Mako why did he have to kiss me? Korra must think I'm trying to get at him or something and I bet that she definitely hates me now. Should I tell her how I feel ? How she's the only one that runs through my mind. That she's the only one I want to be with and that we should be together not her and Mako. I then hear my phone ring.

Asami: hello

Opal: where are you guys? Korra said she was going to get you then be right back

Asami: I lost her

Opal: what do you mean you lost her ?!

Asami: she ran away

Opal: what ? Why ?

Asami: She saw Mako and I kissing...

Opal: WHAT ?! But didn't you just tell us you like Korra ?!

Asami: I do ... Mako is the one that kissed me I told him I didn't like him in that way but he kissed me right in front of her and I guess she thinks I like him

Opal: this is bad

Asami: i know I don't know what to do

Opal: do you want us to help look for her ?

Asami: No, I got it I'll just drop you guys off the. Go look for her

Opal: and what are you going to do when you fine her ?

Asami: I don't know yet, I'm going to tell her what really happened and ... maybe confessed to her.

Opal: are you sure that's a good idea ? Like how would you know if she likes you back or if she even likes girls

Asami: Fuck you're right... but I have to say something

Opal: just tell her what happened and don't tell her about your feelings. Not yet you gotta make sure that she feels the same or something.

Asami: you're right okay I'll tell her what really happened. I'm on my way back then I'll drop you guys off.

I go back to the field to meet up with Opal and Bolin

Bolin: you sure you don't need your help Sami?

Asami: Im sure anyway I need to talk to her alone.

Boiln: okay if you eat so. But if anything juicy happens text us.

Asami ( rolls her eyes): okay I'll text you guys if anything like that happens but I'm sure it won't

After we get in the car I headed to opals and bolins house to drop them off before going back on the road looking for Korra. I was so worried and also... nervous? I just need to tell her that it wasn't how it looked like and that I'd never do that to her. I mean she's the one I actually want to be with, but she doesn't know that. What would happen if I told her though? Would she like me back ? Or would she stop being my friend? This could go anyway if I dare tell her how I feel. I kept driving around looking for her in every street. I even went to the park thinking she might be there. I was getting frustrated, but soon I saw her in a restaurant sitting down eating some noodles. I parked my car right in front thinking if I should go in, but for some reason I didn't I was scared. Scared of the what if's , what if she leaves me even though I was never hers to begin with. what if she finds somebody else, what if this all goes south, what is my heart gets broken. Then there was also that small chance that she might feel the same, and what if she was made for me and I was made for her. Ehhh I should go in already. I got out of my car and closed the door behind me then started walking to the restaurant where she was at. Suddenly I hear the bill on the door of the shop, I panic and hide behind the trash can. Why on earth did I hide behind a trash can ? God I must look stupid right now. Hopefully she didn't notice me. A peek out and noticed that she was walking away. I sighed okay Asmai you have to go up to her and face her. It's either now or never. I finally got the courage to get up and walk towards her, and before she turned a corner I placed my hand on her shoulder. Shit shit shit abort mission abort mission! It seemed like she froze for a second then slowly turned around with a poker face trying to hide her feelings.

CURRENT TIME

Asami: Korra ?

Korra( blushes ): I - I think ....

Korra hugs herself and turns away so she wouldn't be facing me. She was blushing and she looked so cute, but I really just wanted her to say who she liked. I guess I was hoping that it was me. That she had fallen for me to, and that she wanted us to be real.

Korra: I know I shouldn't and I don't know exactly how it happened but... I like you Asami...

Those words, those four fucking words made my heart skip a beat i was so happy. Like god yes she liked me back ! What the hell was I so worried about ?

Korra: I know you probably don't feel the...

I cut her sentence off and placed a small kiss on her lips. I pulled away and smiled with a small blush on my face

Asmai: you talk too much

Korra ( blushing): Wait you like me to ?

Asami: why else would I kiss you dork ?

Korra: to shut me up apparently

Asmai( smiles) ha yes I like you Korra

Korra then smiles and kisses me again but this time the kiss was deeper and It felt different it was so sweet and it just felt like it was just me and her. Now the real question is ... what are we now ?

ALL GO CHECK OUT where it all started part 1 ITS REALLY GOOD !