Drunk in love

PROV ASAMI

Today was the day of the party and I'm still acting like Korra's girlfriend. I mean I didn't mind it at all, it actually seemed so real. I guess that was the problem, it wasn't real. Ever since we started fake dating I think my feelings for Korra have become much stronger. I think I actually might like her in that way.

I could never understand what she saw in Mako in the first place. They would always argue about everything. He never trusted her and always texted her anytime she was out with friends to make sure she wasn't with any other guy. Mako was always making Korra feel bad blaming all their fights on her. Like what does she see in him? Why can't she see that I'm the one who understands her. I'm always here when she needs someone to talk too. So why can't she see that she belongs to me ?

I finally hear a knock on my bedroom door

Asami: come in

Korra: Hey Sami !

Asami: hey you're late

Korra: I know sorry I was kinda busy helping my mom out with something

Asami: it's okay... anyway here I got the perfect dress you can wear.

I pulled out this Beautiful black dress. It was knee-high and covered the cleavage but exposing the back it would look perfect on Korra.

Korra: wow that actually looks really nice! So what are you going to put on

Asami: Oh this red dress, but go change in the bathroom while I change in here.

My dress was also knee-high and fit my body perfectly showing off all my curves and a little bit of my chest . Once korra was done she came out and showed me the dress. She looked so perfect so beautiful god I really wanted to kiss her right there and then.

Korra: You like what you see ?

Asmai: Huh ?

Korra: well you keep on staring at me

Asami ( blushing) : oh sorry it's just you look really good

Korra: and you look beyond gorgeous Sami

Asmai: Thank you baby

Korra: baby ?

Asmai: well you're my fake girlfriend we need to give each other nicknames

Korra: Mmh okay then princess

My heart skipped a beat when I hear my new nickname

Asmai: So what's the plan for tonight ?

Korra pulls me closer to her by grabbing my waist and making full eye contact  with me.  " Well the plan is to have fun and make sure Mako sees us being all cute and making out so we can get him more jealous." She says as she finally pulls away with a sweet smile.

After a while Opal and Bolin finally show up

Opal: oh my god Korra you look stunning !

Bolin: Mako won't be able to keep his eyes of you once he takes a glance of you

Korra: thanks guys

Opal: okay so the party has already started so just remember to have fun and if anything happens just text the group chat.

Asami: got it

I called a cab and once it came we all got in and headed to Wus house. Wu's house is almost as big as mine and actually we were the two richest kids in school. When we finally got to the party everyone was dancing,drinking, Smoking. It was mostly juniors and seniors. We went inside as I put my arm around Korra's shoulder pulling her in closer to me.