✈26) Mishaan ki Pari will spoil everyone's life

A/N: High Voltage Drama!

26) Mishaan ki Pari will spoil everyone's life

'Hey,'

Pari was saved from an answer when she saw Arnav approaching them. Almost immediately Pari stood in front of the seated Mishaan, ready to defend him from any other accusations or fights.

'Arnav, listen...' Pari said but Arnav shushed her and sided her, coming face to face with Mishaan who looked at Arnav gravely.

'Thanks bhai,'

Both Mishaan and Pari were dumbfounded to see Arnav thanking him rather than throwing a fit. Arnav hugged him quickly, really thankful.

'But, Arnav, Taani...' Pari muttered, confused.

'Taani ki fitrat main jaanta hu,' Arnav said, angrily, 'I know ki this was completely her fault and her doing. I swear I wanted to slap her right there but didn't because of the guests present.'

Mishaan pressed his lips in a straight line, sympathizing as Pari held Arnav's shoulder, 'You okay? I'm sorry, teri engagement...'

'Tu chup kar.' He said, pointing his finger at her, 'It's not your fault. And,' He faced Mishaan, 'Seriously, thank you. I know Taani deserved the insults but I would rather have it settled at home than in front of our relatives. Thanks bhai,'

'Bhai and thanks, don't go along,' Mishaan winked as Arnav shook hands with him.

Soon Arnav left to attend the remainder of the guests as Pari faced the idiotic Mishaan who always did something wrong but that wrong was always right to her.

'Thanks,' Pari spoke, softly, her anger dying.

Mishaan held Pari's hand, 'Still didn't answer why this affected you so much?' He stood up, towering her, as she met his gaze, 'Itna confidence tha tumhe mujpe. So confident that you fought your own family for me, that you stood against your sister to defend me, without knowing the truth.'

Pari just met his gaze, contemplating his every word.

'Maar muje padhi, insult meri hui, but feel tumhe kyu ho raha hai, Pari?' He smirked, their faces closer to each other while Pari was still frozen.

'Because...'

'Because kya,' He whispered, demanding an answer from her as she looked down, nervous at his questions, at their proximity.

Mishaan was getting in her head for all the right reasons, but Pari still didn't have any answer. Why did it feel like everyone insulted her when they insulted Mishaan? Why did it hurt her when Ruhaan hurt him? Why did she want his name to be clean when he was just a guest for a week!

'Wow, tum toh apni Maa par gayi ho,'

Mishaan and Pari separated when they faced Jyoti Shrivastav, a dissappointed look on that old woman's face and a blank look on Pari's.

'I thought that how is it possible that Nandini's daughter is here in the party and there's no drama?' She said, maliciously as Mishaan confusingly looked at both Pari and the oldie, 'Because even she would draw everyone's attention at parties and ruin the fun completely.'

Mishaan was about to speak something against the lady when Pari held his hand, shaking her head.

'Troubling everyone there you both were having fun here,' She shook her head, disapproving them, 'I always told Radhika that you would also turn up like your mother, I mean, after all, Pari Malhotra is Nandini's daughter.'

Mishaan had no clue what was happening but he could sense Pari's mother being insulted yet Pari stood still. There were no expressions on her face and she faced the insults with no comebacks.