zero pointer and izumi's quirk

At the beginning of the entrance exam all of the students are stretching and getting ready to start.

Izumi saw a boy with brown hair and round face, she was about to approach the boy but was stop by sonic glasses.

?: if your trying to distract him, plese dont, do you see he's trying to focus.
Izumi: i just wanted to cheer him up. Look*points to the boy*.
: sorry*move the way and izumi ealk to the boy*

All of the students look at tge girl and say.

: how sexy.
?: that girl will be mine.
??: look at those tighs.

At the observation room

Izuku is really pissed hearing those word.

Nezu: al are you alright?
Izuku: never been better, nezu may i hold the microphone?

Nezu give the microphone to izuku, izuku speaks in the microphone and says.

Izuku in mic: hello competitors, it is i, the symbol of fear alastor and i just want to say this.

Izuku snap his finger appearing at the competitors and says.

Izuku: if you look at my sister like that again, i will tear you apart, rip out your organs and smash your head to pieces

Izuku: if you look at my sister like that again, i will tear you apart, rip out your organs and smash your head to pieces. Now do i make myself clear.

Everyone: yes sir.

Izuku: good, now yoi need to warm up before the exam started*snap*

Izuku teleport back with anormal face.

At izumi

Boy briwn hair: is thst your brother?
Izumi: yeah.

Back to izuku

Midnight: is thay necessary?
Izuku: my dear midnight, i just dis that to protect my sister from those shitbag.

Hearing that make midnight release her lust.

Midnight: you know, you are so mature to protect your sister, would you like to-
Izuku: ha!, no.

Izuku leave midnight speechless and frozen, present mic and snipe are laughing at midnights reaction.

The exam started and all of the students run inside and smash some robots.

They saw the students has more potential than the other ones. All of the teachers saw katsumi destroying some robots and she got 78 points which is great, then they saw the todoroki twins becoming a great duo.

But the one thing that that izuku caught his attention is the bird head boy.

Izuku: i want him in my class*points at tokoyami*

The teachers look at tokoyami abd saw that his quirk are very similar to izuku but too low.

Nezu: alright al and what's the kuds name?

Midnight took some file with the students that enroll and they saw the name is"tokoyami".

at izumi

Izumi is carefully usimg her quirk. She only destroyed is 5 robots  making her Points "12" izumi is keep running and tries to find some robots.
Izumi only saw a zero pointer.

All of the studenrs were about to leave but izumi saw the boy stuck in the rubble, izumi ran to the boy and use her strength to pickup the rubble.

When izumi picked up the rubble she saw the zero and izumi immediately remove the rubble.

the robot was about to hit them but the boy jumps to izumi and dodges the attack.

At izuku

Midnight: nezu! What is happening?
Nezu: i didn't do-
Izuku: i did.

All of the teacher look at izuku.

Snipe: are you crazy!?! That student almost die.
Izuku: watch.*points at izumi*

All of the teacher saw izumi running faster and faster, the teachers were surprise and someone open the door behind them.

: am i late?
Izuku: No my dear all might, you just came in time.
AM: what is he doing here!?
Aizawa: he fix the school and make it into new and better school.
AM: but, is villain like him allowed to be here?
Nezu: yes, and allso he'll be staying with us and he will get his licen-

Smash!!!!!!

All of the teachers look at the camera and saw izumi destroyed the zero pointer, izumi was about to fall down then izuku snap his finger teleporting izumi on the ground.

Izuku: just, as i said! Im going home!

To ne continue