Chapter 1: Beginning *fixed*

Izuku was 4 years old when he was diagnose quirkless the doctor also says that he has an infinite energy in his body, his mother was afraid that villains will come for izuku so she decide to hid it from everyone including her own daughter.

On their way home, inko is hanging out with her beloved Daughter at the living room, Izumi shows her quirk to her mother but hed mother is looking for Izuku.

"Izumi, honey can you go to your room for a minute i need to talk to your brother? " She asked, Izumi just stop and said.

"Okay!" She said and left

when izumi left the living room, inko confronted izukuvand started to explain how strong his quirk is and how villains will do anything for his power. Inko ask izuku if he could keep his Quirk and train it.

Izuku nodded and was about to speak, when suddenly his voice change into a radio.

"mom?!" Izuku Questioned, panicked and afraid about it.

"oh my! Izuku, I need you uto calm down! You're Quirk is starting to develop!" Inko said."Izuku, if this is how you're Quirk can affect you, I need you to understand it, okay?"

"Y...yes, but what about Izumi?" Izuku asked.

"Izuku... I know that we should tell this to you're sister, but I'm afraid that she wouldn't like to know it, so please, keep this secret between us."

"B...but it's unfair! She needs to know, if she doesn't then... Then... Then what if something bad happen to her with my Quirk? Wh... what if I hurt her?!"

Izuku was about to cry when inko hug him making his tears go away.

At school

Izuku and izumi are walking to school and they saw shoto, shota and kataumi waving, the two of them approach.

The 3 look at izuku and ask what his quirk is. Izuku didnt reply abd stayed silent, the 3 ask izumi.

Kat: hey izumi what hapoen to icchan?
Izumi: he's quirkless that's why his silent.
Shoto: well even if your quirkless were still your friends.

Hearing that make izuku happy, he feels that he's not alone.

Year by year izuku's appearance started to change, some bully's tries to hurt him but izumi and heri friends protect izuku.

At the age of 14 izumi and the others stopped protecting izuku and they started to bully him.

Izuku didn't mind it then he's body change, his hair turn into red he also have a deer horn and a deer ear and he always smile which give chills to the everyone.

Izuku left school because he was bullied everyday, he also decide that vigilantism is not bad.

This is izuku

Izuku name himself as the symbol of fear: alastor

For 5 months izuku have capture 78 villain and he has his own arch enrmy name" vox".

In fight of two D( sorry i can't say that word) izuku always won the fight. Sometimes they fight sonetimes they Hangout.

Izuku also meet a friend name rosie and the two of them hangout at her shop to eat and drink some tea.

To be continue