10

winwin's pov

Today is me and Lucas's 3 years anniversary we were planning to just stay home today. let me tell you about how we met

a few years ago

I honestly don't remember why I thought it was a good idea to take a taxi just to drive 45 minutes across town during a rainy day just to hang out with a guy that Kun told me I really needed to meet. I got lost trying to find the guys' apartment. so kun and I met up and he helped me to find it.

In a distance, I could see a guy standing in front of an apartment building, he was very handsome, he had beautiful black hair, pretty brown eyes which were pretty big, he was very tall and he was very tan.

with a big smile on his face, he walked up to us and said "HI! it's nice to finally meet you"

2 weeks later

One night we were at Kun's place and were drinking with a couple of friends and Lucas was very drunk and so was I then all of a sudden we started making out, luckily the others were too busy to even notice.

days later

We would talk on the computer for hours and then talk on the phone for hours. I was telling him everything about me and vice-versa. I could open up to him more than I could to anybody else closer to me.

This man sitting next to me has changed my life for the better. He has made me learn a whole different kind of love. one that starts from the inside out and I wouldn't trade it for anything else.

here we are 3 years later and I must say we have had our ups and downs a lot of heartaches and tears. A lot of laughing and joking, but no matter what it was all worth it because I met the love of my life (at least I hope so)