9

xiaojun's pov

I'm at hendery's house right now (he lives alone). I was inside his room waiting for him while playing some games on my phone

I'm still a bit shaken up from earlier. he is downstairs doing something, earlier he said he had a surprise and I can't help but feel a little excited but also worried mostly worried...actually the more I think about it the more terrified I get.

20 mins later

the door opens and hendery comes in with a small black box in his hands.

"hey baby miss me?" hendery said with a little smile on his face

"what do you want from me?" I said in a quite annoyed yet afraid tone

he did not say anything after that and just began to slowly walk over to me.

I began to slightly panic thinking he was gonna do something bad to me but instead he sat down beside me on the couch next to his bed he took out the small box and opened it. I gasp and slightly covered my mouth, inside the box was a really beautiful silver necklace with our initials carved into it.

Hendery took the necklace out of the box and told me to turn around so that he could put it on, I turned around and he carefully put it on me, I turned back around and was met with the warmest smile ever so I smiled back. He suddenly hugged me and I hugged him back confused. We stayed like that for a minute until I finally pulled away, I was so confused so I asked him why he was doing all this, he said nothing and just gave me a letter I didn't notice he was holding this whole time. I took the note from him and read it

"I would, first of all, want to start this with saying I'm sorry, I'm sorry for the way I've been treating you since these past few years, I'm sorry for the things I've said, the things I've done and just behaving with you in general. I feel absolutely awful for the things I've done to you and I completely understand if you have any sort of hate against me and I completely understand if you want out of this relationship since I was the one who forced you into it in the first place.

second of all, I wanted to say I love you, I love you with my whole heart. I love the way you smile, laugh, talk, and just the whole you in general, I remember this on time when I hurt my leg during practice and you stayed with me the whole time I was at the hospital, and at that point, I just fell in love with you even more than I was before, I don't know what made me treat you the way I did but hopefully if you give me a chance I'll try my best to become a better boyfriend, that's if you still want to be in this relationship.

anyways I just wanted to say you mean a lot to me xiaojun and I really do love you and I always will

-Hendery"

once I finished the letter i immediately hugged hendery with tears running down my face, I've always loved hendery so to find out he also loves me makes me really happy, "I love you too" I said with a smile and just liked that hendery kissed me and I was a little surprised but still kissed him back. the kiss was slow passionate and filled with lots of love. After the kiss we both just cuddled and decided that I would stay over tonight, after cuddling and watching some dramas we both fell asleep on his couch.