xiao jun's POV

After lunch, I had P.E., but instead of going, Hendery decided we should skip class and hang out at a secluded spot in school that barely anyone knows about; it's basically our spot.

"you look good today," hendery complimented. 

"Thanks," I said not really in the mood to hang out with him. I'd rather be in class instead of skipping my future away, but it's not like I have much choice. Whenever I tell Hendery I don't want to hang out, he always finds ways to make me. Trying to avoid him doesn't work either cause he ALWAYS finds me, so now I'm just learning to deal with the fact that I can never get rid of him.

"Come over to my place after school," hendery said while smirking

"I can't," I replied, trying my best not to roll my eyes. He's starting to annoy me again.

"And why's that?" he asked with a bit of frustration.

"Because I don't want to," I replied with even more frustration. I'm with him almost all day during school hours, so I really don't want to see him anymore once school's over.

"Since you can't give me an actual reason not to go, then your going," he said, glaring at me.

"You can't keep on forcing me to do stuff !! " I screamed at him, my emotions completely taking over me. I'm sick and tired of him always making me do things I don't want to do and ruining things for myself just because it benefits HIM. I stood up from the stairs I was sitting on and walked up to him, I stood in front of him and looked up to meet his eyes. 

"I am SICK and TIRED of you and the ways you treat me!! I wish I never talked to you and NEVER  FUCKING LIKED YOU! if I knew this was the kind of person you were I would've NEVER looked your way, I don't know what you want from me anymore" I started sobbing because of the overwhelming emotions. "You approach me saying that you wanted to be friends, then you start hitting om making me think that you actually liked me back! then all of a sudden you start treating me like shit after I confessed to you. If you hate me so much then why do you still want me around? why not leave me alone so that I can finally move on cause even tho you've been treating me like shit I still fucking like you!!"

I close my eyes taking a big breath before opening them again and facing him.

Hendery's POV

guilt.....

I felt so much guilt right now I was trying not to cry. I knew I was being unfair to him but I didn't realize how much my actions affected him. I was just jealous, and it ended with me ruining his life and any chances I had left with him.