"Hadrian.." the raven turned and his own eyes widened. "Dragon? Why-" he grunted when he was tackled in a tight embrace, pausing when he heard Draco sniffle. He could feel something warm and wet on his neck and he frowned deeply. Was he..crying?

"Draco? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" he asked carefully and the blonde shook in his hold, whimpers escaping his lips as he managed to say, "You were almost gone..and everyone was worried..I was terrified..Tom went nuts and now he won't talk to me and-"

He began to sob uncontrollably and Hadrian's eyes widened as he held the boy close, running his fingers through his hair gently. He didn't know how long he was asleep but he knew it must have been a while because it took several minutes to work his dark elf aura, when usually he could do it in seconds.

Draco slowly relaxed, his sobs ceasing and Hadrian met his bloodshot eyes.

"What do you mean? What happened?"

Draco took a breath and Hadrian listened carefully as he retold everything that had happened two weeks ago, his eyes widening at the very end.

"..what?" he almost hissed and immediately softened his expression when Draco flinched, head lowered, as if he were expecting a reprimand. "I'm not angry at you Dragon. I know it wasn't your fault. I am infuriated with Tom." he said and Draco swallowed.

"Please don't be. He's right. If I had-"

"No. He isn't. Even he has his faults and this is one. He should not be ignoring you for something that was out of your control. I will be speaking with him very soon. For now, I think it is time for you to sleep." Draco attempted to protest, but his eyes were already drooping shut and soon he had fallen asleep right in Hadrian's lap.

"Solaris, make sure he doesn't leave this room." he stated and the large feline nodded. The raven carefully moved Draco to the side, pulling the covers up over him and climbing out of bed. He smiled toward the blonde then yawned and stretched, sighing.

He had to admit, though it was a magical coma, it had to have been the best sleep he's had in a while.

"Hadrian!" breathed a familiar voice and the raven glanced over to see several heads peering into the infirmary door. Those belonging to Ron, Neville, Blaise and the others. As soon as he smiled toward them, the door burst open and he was being tackled in a group hug.

He winced and Ron immediately backed away.

"Sorry! Guys I think you should let go." he grinned and everyone immediately backed up at seeing the slight pained expression on Hadrian's face. "Sorry Hades." said Fred and George scratched his neck sheepishly. "We really missed you." he said, the others nodding in agreement.

"It's alright. But let's not do that again. I didn't think I would be this sore after having been bitten by Anubis." sighed the raven and Neville gave him a look. "You act so calmly even when you've been told you were dying."

"Well I have to be. Or else you all would panic. If I am being honest, I don't remember the pain. Or much of anything besides being angry at that boggart. And now, I am angry at Tom. So I suggest you all tread lightly."

Neville actually looked pale and Blaise and Theo shared a look.

"Right...well do you want to get breakfast? Madam Pomfrey said that even when you wake up, you don't have to attend class unless you really feel up to it." said Parvati and Hadrian hummed as he reached up to stroke Anubis' scales lightly, having missed the habit after being asleep so long.