DreamNotFound - Surprise Visit to Cuddles

Pleasedon’tbepissed!Pleasedon’tbepissed!Pleasedon’tbepissed!Pleasedon’tbepissed!Pleasedon’tbepissed!” These words were all that went through Dream’s mind as he stood outside of George’s door.

    He hadn’t told George that he was going to be flying to London, wanting it to be a spontaneous little surprise, but as he arrived at the London airport, he began to stress that things might go wrong. 

    “What if he’s not home?”
    “What if he isn’t in the mood to hang out?”
    “What if he has someone over?
    “What if I embarrass myself in front of his friends and family?”
    “What if I embarrass HIM?”

    Dream knew this was the worst possible time to have these thoughts, and he forced them to the back of his mind as he knocked on the door. He and George had met in-person before, so he assumed he remembered what he looked like.

    A few seconds later, a groggy looking George appeared at the door. His facial expression immediately went from “Dead Inside” to… Dream couldn’t quite read the new expression he had on.

    He assumed it was a good expression, because Dream was suddenly taken into a back-breaking hug by the smaller man. His assumption was proved slightly wrong, as he soon felt George sobbing into his shoulder.

    Dream grabbed his shoulders and forced him to look him in the eyes. 
    “Hey,” Dream said softly. “What’s wrong?”

    The height difference between the two was noticeable, and Dream lifted George’s chin, gently. George looked like a bit of a wreck, now. 

    George grabbed the hand that Dream had on his cheek and led him inside of the flat. Dream was extremely worried at this point, and he was beginning to think that something horrible had happened.

    Once they’d gotten all the way inside and Dream had removed his shoes, George brought Dream to his living room. They hadn’t sat down, yet. 

    “Did something bad happen?” Dream questioned George.

    George responded with a shake of his head. 
“No,” He spoke quietly. “There’s nothing new”

    Dream cocked his head a bit, obviously confused as to why George was so upset, which George immediately noticed.

    “I was just thinking,” He explained. “I was thinking about Luca, then it went to thinking about the people I miss, and I just…”

    Dream led George to a large fluffy recliner in the room, and sat down, pulling George down with him. George was on his side, half on the chair, half on Dream, and took a second to realize what had just happened. Dream wrapped an arm around his shoulders, running his fingers through George’s hair. In turn, George wrapped his arms around Dream’s waist and laid his head on his shoulder. 

    Both men were blushing profusely, but George was too upset to care, and Dream was too focused on making George happy that he completely ignored the embarrassment he was feeling. 

    At this point, George was so emotionally tired that he fell asleep then and there, tiny snores leaving his mouth with each breath. Dream continued to stroke his hair gently, and placed a kiss on his forehead.

    The two woke up about an hour later, extremely embarrassed by their position. If it had been either one of them cuddling a person like Sapnap, or Wilbur, maybe even another friend, they would’ve been calm and collected, but each one thought the other was straight, or didn’t like them back, so they were worried about ruining their friendship. 

    Dream woke up first, only having fallen asleep because of the comfort he felt cuddling the smaller man, not having been tired. He looked down at the sleeping angel he had in his arms. George woke up because of Dream’s slight movements, being a light sleeper. He looked up at the dirty-blonde haired man who he cuddled close. A heavy blush coated his cheeks once he’d truly woken up and realized that he was cuddling his crush. 

    Dream felt stuck in drive. The gear-shift was glued in that setting, and there was nothing he could do as he stared into George’s eyes. George, he was like a deer in headlights, not being able to move, as one of his favorite fantasies seemed like it was going to come true.

    And it did.

    Dream pressed his lips to George’s gently, praying in his head that it was the right move. His worries were flushed away when George began to kiss back. 

    Dream, being the immature man-child that he is, pulled away from this kiss and started to tease George.

    “Say it, George…” He taunted.

    “No, you’ll make fun of me.” George refused.

    Dream began to give George puppy dog eyes, pouting at him.

    “...” George stayed silent. “Fine…”

    “I” He separated his words, dramatically.

    “Love” 

    “Dream”

    He looked up at his love with laughter in his eyes, trying to fake a pout. 

    Little did he know that Dream had been recording the whole thing since the kiss…

    Dream stopped the recording and immediately posted it on Twitter.

    George’s phone began to blow up with notifications, and as he looked at them, he realized what Dream had done. 

    “Dream!” He yelled at him, clearly not actually upset with him.

    “I love you, too, George” Dream said softly and kissed George once again.

    They’d stream later and answer a whole bunch of questions. For now, cuddles and love.

Oh my… I have to rant. Don’t worry, this is a good rant. The girls that I consider to be the “Cool Girls” are sitting in front of me, and they’re playing Among Us and watching the Dream Team! Little do they know I’m sitting here writing fanfiction about them. One of us! One of us! You have no idea how happy that makes me. I would offer to play a round of Among Us with them, but we’re not supposed to have our phones, so I left mine in my locker...-