"And how long have you been awake?" I ask quietly, letting a low hum trail my words. He shushes me yet again, but I don't really mind it too much. 

He slowly lifts his head, pressing his lips to my collarbone before teasingly traveling up my neck and jaw. His lips press against each dark mark that he had nipped into my skin the night before, making me blush while my skin began to tingle. I could feel the small smile he was wearing on my skin, letting me know that he knew exactly what he was doing to me. Then again, I can't really blame him. It's not like I left his neck in any better shape. Our skin looked all the same at this point. 

He finally reaches my lips and I let out a small hum, slowly pulling away from him while continuing to let our lips hover close to each other. 

"I have to get up and check on the kid," I whisper, not really wanting to get out of bed just yet. He whines and rests his head back on my chest, snuggling his face back into the crook of my neck, making me laugh as I continued to run my fingers through his light hair. 

"The kid can spare to give us a few more minutes," he mutters, his words muffled by my skin. A loud set of coos echoes from the main hangar and I smile some more. 

"Apparently not," I chuckle, gently cupping his head with my hands. I slowly slide out from under him while setting his head down on the soft pillow that I had been resting my back on. He persistently keeps his arms tightly wrapped around my body, pulling me back into his chest as I tried to shift away from him. "I gotta make sure the kid's alive, Din."

He rolls onto his back, pulling me on top of him while keeping his arms wrapped around my waist. I let out a small giggle and shake my head, letting myself settle in his arms. He stares up at me with a gentle smile, something soft twinging in his brown eyes. I slowly dip my head and press a gentle kiss to his lips, holding it as I practically melted into him. We both hear another line of coos and I let out a low hum, breaking the kiss as my smile remained on my face. 

"Okay, now I really have to go check on the kid," I whisper, pecking one more kiss to his lips before slipping away from his tight hold. He watches as I slowly draw the sheets away, letting the thin cloth pool around my bare hips as my eyes searched for my clothes. 

"I'm pretty sure I threw your bra in the incinerator before we came in here," he openly jokes, nodding his head as I looked back at him with a slightly surprised look. 

"You're kidding," I say in a light tone as I let out a small laugh. 

"Not even lying," he says, holding his hands up in surrender while smiling at me. It was new to see him joke around so freely. And getting to see his playful smile made it ten times better. 

"I can't believe you," I laugh out, soon spotting my undergarments. I slip both articles on and then glancing around the room again, trying to find the pants and shirt that I had been wearing last night. I don't think it would be great just walking out in my undergarments to check on the kid. I glance over my shoulder at Din for a moment, noticing how quiet he had gotten. He was smiling softly while his eyes were locked on mine. 

"You're beautiful," he whispers, his baritone voice barely coming out of a deep hushed tone. 

"And you're handsome," I respond, winking at him before continuing to look for my pants. 

"Am I?"

I whip my head around to look back at him, wondering if I had actually heard him correctly. He was still smiling at me, but it was a somber smile. I walk back over to the bed, sliding myself onto my stomach so my face hovered close to his. 

"You, Din Djarin, are the most handsome man that I have ever seen. And I mean that with every ounce of my being," I whisper, nodding my head while pressing a peck of a kiss to the tip of his nose. His smile turns up a little more, as does mine. I playful pout my lips and quirk my head to the side. "Now, can you please help me find my pants?"