Halloween Part 2

(Third Person)

(2 weeks after Halloween)

America wasn't feeling well, he hasn't for weeks now. He'd wake up every morning and feel the need to throw up, food also made him queasy. Russia forced the American to stay in bed, bringing him soup and a trash can when needed. America didn’t mind, he was too tired to move anyways.

Today Russia was forced to go back to work, leaving America home alone. Since Russia wasn't there to stop him, he decided to get up out of bed. He sat up, standing after he finished stretching. America stumbled out of the bedroom and down the stairs. 

America didn’t want to eat anything so he just left the house. He looked around, taking in the fresh air and the morning sun. America then walked to his car, getting in and driving to the store. He stepped out of the car and walked up to the Walmart entrance.

He wandered down aisle after aisle, a shopping basket in his hand. America grabbed a bunch of random foods, thinking about combining them together later, vaguely wondering why. A thought hit him and he began to speed walk to a different aisle on the other side of the Walmart.

America examined the different boxes. He looked from box to box. All of them said the same thing, "99.9% accurate" so America just grabbed a random box and threw it into the basket. He walked up the cash register and began to empty his basket of the things he picked out.

The cashier scanned every object, not questioning the box as they scanned it. America paid and left the Walmart, putting the groceries in the backseat and getting into the driver’s seat. He drove home in silence, wanting to be left alone with his thoughts.

America's black Nissan pulled into the driveway of his and Russia’s house. He parked the car and grabbed the groceries from the backseat. When he got inside, he put the groceries away and left out the small box. America opened the box and took it to the bathroom.

After the test was taken, he placed it on the table. America left to go fix himself something to eat. He scooped some strawberry yogurt into a bowl, mixing in some lettuce and peanuts. He took a bit and grimaced. America poured some maple syrup and ranch on it. Now that tasted better to him.

He walked back to the table, looking down at the test with a mouth full of the weird concoctions. America choked on his food after forcing down the food he looked back down. He set the bowl down and picked up the test. There was a plus sign.

He was pregnant.

(Timeskip)

It was seven o'clock at night and Russia was at the floral shop. He felt bad for being gone for too long, especially when America was sick. The Russian decided to get America a bouquet of his favorite flower. The florist gave him the bouquet after he paid.

Russia drove home and unlocked the door of the house. He looked around the house, noticing trash and papers scattered on the floor. Russia dropped the bouquet and bolted around the house, calling for America.

"Can you be quiet?" Russia heard America's faint voice from the bedroom. He rushed into the room only to discover his boyfriend resting on the bed right where he had left him. Russia approached the bed and sat down beside America.

"How are you feeling today? Better?" America nodded as Russia began to pet his head. He thought about the mess downstairs. "Ame, why is there trash all over the floor. It looks like someone broke in."