Chapter 19: Eagles And Crows

En başından başla

"Y/n-Chan! I missed you!" Tendou said pulling me into a tight hug

"Hello, Y/n-Chan" Ushijima Ruffle my hair smiling a little

"You know who they are?" Kageyama asks

I nod and look at the rest of the team to see Semi is there too, I wave at and he waves back. The rest of the members feel like they just met a goddess that was sent here to take care of them. I then feel my hair tie coming loose and it was getting annoying, I took my hair so I could redo it again.

"Woah Y/n! I didn't know you dye your hair white" Hinata said

"Oh, that's a natural color," I said before tying my hair again 

"You should leave your hair loose Y/n you look even more beautiful," Kiyoko says

"Not as beautiful as you," I said with a smile

After some time of warming up, the game was starting. We lined up to get a welcome from the crowd, they were now introducing each team starting line up. I wave at Coach Tanji which he smiles and waves back at me, Everyone from Shiratorizawa was surprised that Coach Tanji was being soft. 

After the Introduction was over the game was starting, I kinda feel bad for both teams. Playing 5 sets in a day, I mean I have played 7 or more so I wouldn't mind. With the whistleblowing, it was time for this game to start.

The first point went to Shiratorizawa since Nishinoya couldn't really receive the ball since Ushijima uses his left hand to spike. After losing 4 more points to Shiratori, we finally got a point. 8-3 with Shiratori still in the lead, it was a technical time. "Y/n got any advice?" Coach asks, "Whoever is going to block Ushijima make sure to be on the left side," I said before the game started again.

The game started and I could tell Tsukishima is thinking too much about Ushijima, he is even messing up his regular blocks. I should've told them on reacting more quicker but at least he did kinda manage to block one of his spikes.

This time it was Ushijima's time to serve and his serves are nasty, At least I told them what was going to happen if he serves. Ushijima's second sever was receives by Noya which got us a point, Hinata was coming back in the game and Suga was switch with Tsukishima. Suga serves but didn't make us a point, We kept trying to score points but Shiratori won the first set.

In the second set, we started strong and got a point first. It was going well until Tendou decides to show his true power, "Tendou don't scare the poor kids" I yelled out. He just winks at me, I hope they didn't underestimate Tendou. He is just as powerful as Ushijima.

~FlashBack~

"Now this is one out of many players you going to hide what you're going to do," I said

"What do mean by hiding?" Hinata asks

"She means not to be obvious when you're going to attack" Tsukishima explain to Hinata

"Ah! Y/n-Chan looks so hot/sexy with her glasses!" Tanaka said

"I know right!" Noya said

"Tendou Satori, He is an extremely skilled blocker who bases his blocks on his intuition and reading, which is known as guess blocking. In other words, he reads the attack before the toss is thrown and jumps almost entirely on intuition; his guesses are usually always accurate. No matter how minuscule the opponents' signals glances, leg movements, ball handling, etc, are, as soon as Tendou discovers them, he will be able to block all the spikes. What's more, he usually intends to "commit block" all of his opponents and uses his block to score points and won't let the opponent get the chance to attack. He stated that "spikers look up at the spot to find the target of the intended spike", which makes many spiker's attacks a telegraph to him. He also has incredibly quick reflexes and once used his foot to save a ball."