c h a p t e r 1

So today is the day you finally get to move into your dorm. You asked the school not to tell you who your roommate will be for the surprise factor, but now your kind of wishing you knew. "what if they don't like me" "what if we don't get along". All of those thoughts crossed your overthinking mind as your getting ready to leave. *phone buzzes* , you look down at your phone to see that it's denki.

DENKI: hey y/n, i'll be on my way in 30 so be ready

YOU: yea yea okay 🙄🙄

You put your phone down and look in your closet to see what you should wear.

You didn't wanna be too uncomfortable or cold but you also wanted to look nice. After you got your clothes on you grabbed your bags. You went down stairs to go get something to eat and spend a little bit of time with your mom.

"So are you excited to meet your new roommate      y/n?" your mom asks

" yea well i mean i'm kinda nervous but, i hope we get along well, i really don't wanna be alone in college haha"

"you won't be alone, you have denki" your mom says while nudging your shoulder

you blush and say "stop mom" while rolling your eyes

"awh come onnn darling, you guys would be so cute together, plus he's a nice guy" she says

"mom you know i have a boyfri-" you where cut off by the sound of your phone buzzing

DENKI: i'll be there in 10 mins

You look down at the text and ignore it so you can so your goodbyes to your mom. "alright well it's almost time for me to go" you say

you mom looks over at you and her eyes being to tear up , she sighs and says, "i know i know, you have to come visit me okay y/n? i'm gonna miss you a lot" she then hugs you

you give her a sad smile and then hug her back, "i will mom i promise, i love you okay?" you say

" i love you too darling."

You guys were the cut off at the sound of your door bell, you then smile and let go of you mom so you can go to open it. You see denki standing in the doorway,  you punch him in the shoulder and say "dude i thought you said 10 minutes"

he laughs and looks at you "i did, you just weren't paying attention to the time, as always"

you roll your eyes and go to push him "shut up"

he then manages grab your arm and pull you into a hug. "oh, hey ms. L/n"

"ahh denki, make sure you take care of my daughter please" she giggles.

you then roll your eyes " tch, i'll be fine on m- " you cut off by denki

"yes ma'am i will, alright come on y/n, we're gonna be late." you then go to say goodbye to your mom again as you walk out the door.

-TIMESKIP TO UA-

You guys finally made to UA, as your going through the trunk of denki's car he says "So do you know your roommate is at all?"

"nope, i asked them not to tell me, i wanted to be surprised haha" he chuckled.

"well im roommates with this guy named sero" he says as you guys walk up to the doors of UA. he then looks down at you

"awh is someone nervous" he teased

you roll your eyes "fuck off, i'm not nervous i'm just.. uhh i don't know"

"well, you can tell me later cause we need to catch up anyways, barely got to hang out with you this summer" he says

" yea, i'll text you later. chill at ur dorm after we settle in?" you ask.

"sounds good" you give him a small hug "alright see you later" he smiles and nods.

As your walking through the hallways, a bit lost while looking for your dorm, you see this redheaded guy walking towards you

"hey are you lost or something " he laughs

you look up at him "haha yea a little, uhh do you know where dorm 165 is?" you ask

"oh yea, you actually went right past it. here i'll walk you there" he smiles

"thanks so much" , he nods and then shows you where you room is.

"here you go random girl i found lost in the hallways"

you laugh "it's y/n"

"oh okay y/n , well my dorms not too far from here actually, it's 170 so if you ever need any help, i got you" he says.

" thanks.... wait what's your name ?"

he laughs "oh shit, that's not very manly of me not to tell a girl i just met my name, i'm eijiro kirishima"

you smile "well i'll see you around kirishima" he then smiles and walks away.

Before you open the door you can hear some faint guitar music coming from the other side , and you smile and look down at your own guitar case. You then open the door to see this girl sitting on the ledge of her bed playing guitar. She looks at you startled but the smiles.

"YOU PLAY GUITAR?" you say excitedly but a little too loud.

"YES, WAIT DO YOU" she says also a little too loud.

" YES" you say as you close the door behind you and then put down your bags so you can show her your guitar case.

"that's so cool haha, so your y/n, right?"

" yep, and you areeee?.. sorry i asked them not to tell me who my roommate was gonna be"

"oh i'm jirou kyouka" she smiles.

word count : 956