Chap 20 - The Kiss

Start from the beginning

"Such a baby!" Esmeralda rolled her eyes. Carlos chuckled.

Incase you are wondering, yes. Carlos knows about what I am. I told him since he is going to join my pack soon. I have got permission from Artorius the oh so called Lycan King.

"shut-"

"and here we are! Welcome to my grauntie's home!" Warren exclaimed. I looked at the cabin in front of us. It looks homey.

"did you just say Grauntie?" Valerie asked. "yep. Short for Great aunt. Grunkle short Great uncle." Warren shrugged. "I know. My mate is such a dork." Althea grinned making Warren role his eyes.

"it's not a dork thing!" Rayce whined. "of course it is!" Esmeralda exclaimed. "why are you even saying it isn't a dork thing. Unless you-?" Jaxon looked at Rayce suspiciously. Rayce looked away from his pouting.

"he calls his great uncle Grunkle and great aunt Grauntie. Now come on." I said walking towards the door. I knocked on the door.

"come in, Aerowyn." a voice too familiar said from the inside. I opened the door and walked in. I saw a woman sitting on a chair.

"it has been a long time. Hasn't it, sweetheart?" the woman said standing up.

Why is her voice so.. familiar?!

She turned towards me. My eyes widened. I gasped.

How can it be?

"h-how?" I stuttered. "is that..? Rowy, is that? Is that her? The librarian?" Esmeralda gasped.

"Mrs. Brown?" I asked in disbelief.

"Hello dear." she smiled. "Mrs. Brown- you are- Mrs Salvator?" i asked. "yes. I'm Mrs. Salvator. Come sit."

" I know you have a lot of questions. Do you have the book I gave you?" she asked once we settled down. "yes. I-I have it." i placed the Ancient Myth Book on the table.

That's when she started telling me everything. Mrs. Brown's real name is Dahlia Salvator. She saw a vision 6 years ago. It was about the golden wolf. Later she realised who it is. Me. So she followed me when I left the pack. She started getting more and more visions.

She had the book. According to her the Ancient Myth Book was a book I wrote in my past life back when I was Aurélie. She gave the book to me that day 5 years ago because according to her I'm the owner of the book. But after I got kidnapped she stopped getting visions.

Later when I shifted and became the Alpha, went the coma, she started seeing the visions again. She told me that she knew that I'm Artorius's mate even before I came. She told me that she knew either one of us will reject the other.

That's when she stopped seeing the visions again.

"wow. Oracles really does exist, huh?" Danicia mumbled. Mrs. Bro- Salvator nodded.

"we do exist. Aerowyn's and Duncan's real mother is an Oracle too." she said. "Duncan's real mother? What do you mean? Isn't he-" I was interrupted.

"no dear. I saw in a vision. Duncan is the ancestor. He isn't the descendant. He isn't someone who just comes from his family. He is the same person from 2000 years ago. But he isn't reborn like you. I believe you know that he is half vampire. He is immortal." Dahlia explained.