Harry Wants An Explanation

Start from the beginning

Sirius and Kreacher still had a sour relationship, but he was still friendly with Ron, Hermione, and Harry. Because Sirius had given the house to Harry, he was still technically his master. 

Kreacher was slowly coming out of his 'mudblood scum' slip up phase and Hermione was sure that he would stop completely soon. 

As Moody, Sirius, Arthur, Tonks, Remus, the entirety of the Weasley kids (minus Ginny and Percy Weasley), Harry, and Hermione sat at the table. 

So far, Hermione had persuaded Harry and Ron to keep quiet about the whole 'Voldy's got an heir!' thing. Even though they were seriouslya tempted to spill, they didn't want to spoil their happy mood. 

Tonks' hair was now electric blue and she was asking if it suited her, "Maybe I should go to purple again, or should I try something different? Ooh! I can be blonde for a day! I always wondered-"

"Tonks," Harry interrupted, "You look fine, stop worrying,"
She raised an eyebrow, "Are you sure? You've been scowling in your seat, sitting in the dark for the entire meal,"

Sirius turned to him, "She's got a point, you know. What's on your mind?"
Hermione gave both of them a look like, Keep your mouth shut, or else. 

It didn't go unnoticed by Remus, "What's wrong?" he asked, fully knowing what he was doing. 

She went red and muttered, "Nothing," before sending a warning glance at the two, who now had no idea what to do. Hermione usually told them what to do in these situations. 

"Um - well," Ron started.
"We were talking to Luna and," Harry continued awkwardly.
"And then someone tapped on her shoulder and he looked a lot like Harry except, um, he was..."

"He was..." Harry attempted, 

"Better looking," Hermione suggested making the table laugh. 

He scowled and continued, "So - So they knew each other or something and he was with two other people. A boy and a girl, and he was holding a baby-"

"A very cute baby," she commented.

"And he didn't even stop to talk to us," Ron said, "And then Luna hugged them, and looked at the baby and said, You didn't tell me your sister was born, and they were being all friendly. They had all these nicknames too... Called her Skittles," he looked at Harry for guidance.

"The girl, she stood up to Malfoy when he and Harry were fighting," Hermione supplied, "Swear he peed his pants by the look she was giving him. The other two didn't look very happy either. The boy - he looked like his was about to Crucio his arse,"

"Anyways," Harry interrupted, drawing the table's attention back to him, "Apparently, and his name was Percy by the way," Arthur stiffened, "Well, he didn't know that Luna was a witch and she was like my dad was a wizard, what about you? Which doesn't make much sense because she told me that her mum was a witch, and Percy looked like he was about to cry. So then the girl came up and was said it was a long story and that Sally-"

The entire table's eyes flew open, "Sally?" Sirius choked out. Bill shot him a confused face, "Who?"
"Percy's mom..." Hermione answered suspiciously, "Why?"
"It's-It's nothing," he gestured for Harry to continue.

"She said that Sally was a witch and that her dad... was Voldemort," He paused for dramatic effect, expecting cries of outrage or something, but all he got were tired expressions.