" wait right there" I said before walking over to my window and closing them.

I then locked my office door as I walked back over to this young lady.

" may I" I ask while reaching for her bag.

She hesitated at first but then she gave me the purse and I carefully placed the child on my desk.

Nervous as to what I might would find in here I went ahead and open the purse.

" my god" I said before taking the child out and placing her onto some paper towels.

" give me a moment please and I try to do everything in my power"

She nodded her head again.

Taking a deep breath, I place my hands onto the child's cold blue chest before releasing my energy onto her.

I could hear the lady gasp as she took aware that my body was a form of pure light.

" wow I haven't seen this before" she whisper.

Before I could pour more into her a soft but clear whine escape her lips.

As I took control back over my body the newborn cries filled the office and I could here knocks at my door.

" just a second everything is under control" I yelled while wrapping up the baby into a blanket I keep in my closet.

Walking over to unlock my door, the nurse came rushing in the room to get the baby and heaven was getting her vitals check out.

" thank you, gosh thank you dr Lyles" she cried with joy as they took her away to be with her child.

" your welcome" I then grab my things as my shift was ending in ten minutes.

My assistant Ashley came walking in with a huge grin platter on her face.

" what " I said as she block my way out.

" your something special I have to give you that."

" I was only helping a lady in need. Beside I couldn't just let that baby girl die"

Putting my coat on I threw my purse over my shoulders and turn off my light.

" excuse me I have a wonderful boyfriend and a hungry fat dog that's looking forward to seeing me."

Ashley slide over as she walked me out.

As I got into my 2020 Range Rover, I ask if Ashley could lock my office doors before she heads out for the night.

" will do boss have a safe night and great job today" she yelled out while walking back into the building.

Pulling into my home I seen that sj was home and of course his friend mike was also over.

Walking in I was ambushed by smoke and the smell of alcohol coming from the kitchen.

" hey baby how was work?" He said while putting pebbles on the back porch.

" exhausting and I'm ready to wine down so if you don't Mind" I said which he already knew what I was talking about.

" yeah, yeah of  course bae" he then patted mike on the back as I made my way towards the steps and up to the bedroom.

Later on he came inside before crawling on the other end of the bed.

" you okay? You seem drained"

Closing my laptop I turn off the lamp before lowering myself into the bed.

" I am after I saved a newborn today and it was Amazing" I said with chills still running through my skin.

Sj kiss me on the cheek and rub my thighs as he always did before we head off to sleep.

" you ever thought about it?" He asked

Turning my head over his way I knew where this was going.

" thought about what sj?"

" you know" he said rubbing my belly gently. " having a little one running around?"

I have given that situation a long and hard thought but with me starting my career I was feeling as if a child of our could wait.

" I've thought about it a lot bae, but right now is not a good time okay"

" I completely understand I love you and I'll make breakfast for you in the morning"

" oh lordddd" I giggle before we cuddle up and closed our eyes.