"Do you want it?" He stops caressing me and locks his fingers with mine again not letting me go. "W-Want what-t?" At this moment I knew what he meant but my mind blanked out , all I knew was that this was not going to be so well with an expression full of wants on his face in front of me.                                                                                                                                                                                             

   I need to get out of this situation or it'll go further and become bad. "Don't act innocent" He smirks. "Let me just use the restroom." I tried pulling my fingers away from his to leave but he just squeezed them tighter letting me struggle. "Can you let me go?" I pleaded becoming scared of him, then he puts one knee between my legs. 

This is bad I never seen Delvin act like this, all these years I thought he didn't mind, I wasn't ready because I'm not. "Delvin why are you acti-" My lips were forced on his lips making it harder to breathe.

He's really kissing me with some type of emotion that I can't put my finger on, I tried not to kiss back but he just forcefully opened my mouth letting our tongues meet after kissing me. He open's his eyes giving me this look that I've never seen and it's scaring me more. He pulls his hands away from mine and started placing his hands under my shirt literally on my bare skin with his cold hands working slowly up too my bra.

At this point my mind was terrified, I'm not really a type of person to fight back but fuck it, I'm not loosing my virginity to my boyfriend who hasn't asked for consent. Since my hands were loose and since one of his knees was still between my legs getting closer, I pulled his hair not hard but at least making him look up. "OW!" He yells aggressively  but before he pulled away I swung my other arm up his chin.

"WHAT THE FUCK PAGE!" He gets up and places both hands on his chin and runs to the restroom checking to see if he was bleeding. I take my chance to only grab my phone and dashed out of the room. I ran to the elevator and pressed the bottom button. I ask the lady on the counter If I could wait in the employees lounge to wait for someone since I looked liked this. She understood saying that she wouldn't want no one looking at her if she looked like that.

moments later.....

I was sitting in the lounge thinking of who I should call, I take my phone out and began looking through my contacts.

UNKNOWN

Oh hey your bsf gave my your # so...) Delivered 2d

Assuming it was one of my friends that I didn't remember I called them "Hello?" I tried not panic so I stayed calm. "Oh hello!" A recognizable tone says and I freeze. "Why did you call me?" He said in a questioning tone. "Do you have a car?" I ask, I can tell he's raising an eyebrow. "Yes." 

He thankfully didn't ask me why. "Can you pick me up? I'll send you the address. "He stays silent. "Okay but you'll have to tell me why", he insisted, "I will...just please hurry." I said and hung up then texted him the address. I sighed and sat against the door of the lounge. 

I heard many foot steps around the hall being paranoid, after calming down  I hear familiar voices. "I tried to but she fucking hit me" Delvin said pissed off. "Well we tried telling her but you know how she is. She's just a virgin who doesn't love you and used you, if she didn't let you have sex with her then she's lost feelings. But I'm glad you chose me over her."