Jealous /11

A couple of days passed and me and Nathan got closer day by day and I was excited for the party that Isaiah was throwing this weekend.

Nathan said he was ganna take me shopping but he had ninety four dollars stolen from him. I feel bad for him but my dad gave me a few bucks to go shopping. Nathan shrugged but knew that he felt guilty.

After School came by quick and I called Nathan to pull up in the front. The car he had was nice but mine is better, I giggled. "What's so funny", Nathan opened the car door for me. I shrugged to tease him but he just looked away.

I went in the car and just went on my phone. Moments went on and I felt bored of my phone, I looked at Nathan but he was really concentrated on the road. "How far is this place?" Nathan drove a little faster. "Out of town, remember I texted you remember", I knew Nathan didn't know but he just went along with it.

"Are you hungry?" Nathan looked at me then back on the road. "Yeah. I didn't get to eat the school lunch." I anxiously played with my hair.A hand placing in too mine felt so warm but yet felt so craving I look at his rough hand. "Nath-", "you can be comfortable around me",he smiles and it actually gave me comfort, I sat back and relaxed.

I really find him attractive-

I snatched my hand from under his, I looked out the window knowing he'll say something about it. My heart racing and pumping loud, butterflies swirled in my stomach. I don't like him, I don't like him, I-

"Page", I hear Nathan, I noticed he pulled over into a restaurant. I turned to his side but when I did our faces were close. Our eyes met for the first time in awhile like this. The sparks lit up inside me.

"Pa-", "let's hurry and eat" I open the door and head into the restaurant. I needed refreshment, I headed to the ladies restroom and sat their for a couple of seconds.

I need to tap out quickly this can't go on, I argue towards myself about Nathan and got aggravated. I get out and take a turn. I stop and take a peek over the edge of the wall.

I look at the girl sitting next to Nathan, a small spark of hatred ran through me, I've never felt like this before but I couldn't call it hatred more like I'm jealo-

Nathan catching me he waved me down before finishing my thoughts, it was very hard to admit, I can't tell Nathan.

"Why were you just standing their?" Nathan smiled clueless of what I thought of her. "I wa-", "oh I forgot my mom can't pick me up.. Do you think you can give me a ride?", She interrupts while smirking thinking I couldn't catch it but she looks at Nathan innocently.

Nathan looks at me for permission but I didn't want to be rude. "Oka-", "Thanks", She took his arm and led him outside, he looked at me before he left to lead her to the car. He mouthed 'I'll be back' through the window then continued to open the car for her.

I know now that I'm jealous but at the same time I'm disappointed that I didn't do anything. I didn't want to make it a big deal and bother him about it but I felt anxious but more insecure.

1hr later-----

Patiently waiting for him I order a drink and just enjoy it. Not even feeling jealous anymore I grow impatient.

My leg rocks up and down while sipping for drinks. Feeling like I got stood up.

"Sorry" a voice fades closer turning into mumbles as they speak. "She was my childhood friend", Nathan speaks catching my attention finnally. In guilt I stay quiet but I stood up, "Let's just continue on", I rub my eyes trying not to think about it. Or so I thought.

-----------------------------TO BE CONTINUED

THANK YOU FOR READING!!!