Another Day |21|

After falling asleep in my room I was called for breakfast , I didn't want to see that women.

Sitting on the table was awkward for me since that women sat next to me. I picked up my fork for the eggs. "Her name is Elia, she'll be staying for the Christmas break so be nice to her", Dad says politely as Elia smiles. I drop my fork and make a quick excuse.

"Actually after I eat I'm going to be staying at my friend's house for a school project for the Christmas break , it's a major grade." I pick my fork up and grab a new one.

Elia looks at me then at dad, "that sounds fun, if you or your friend need help you can always come to me, I'm a educated person." She smiles then eats.

As soon as finish my food I go to my room, who can stay at. I think of Isaiah but he's out in another state, maybe sel-oh yeah we're not friends anymore.

I think and think and I grow more mindless, then I start packing my clothes in a suitcase. I know who.

I get out of my room and ask my dad if he can drop me off, he nods then I leave. Hoping I have the right place I sigh.

I'm screwed if it isn't, I get out and say my goodbyes. I knock on his apartment, the no reply gets me anxious, then a couple of minutes after I see him open the door.

"Sorry Alec but I'll crash here for a week", I push him aside and go in. I place my suitcase by the couch and sit down.

"May I ask why?", he dries his hair with the towel, "I told my dad I'm having a two week project for school", I fiddle with my shirt.

"Real reason Is?" He places the towel down, "He has a woman I don't know their that I don't like that will be staying for the Christmas break ", I lean back on the couch.

Alec sighs, "I have a spare room that I don't use, you can sleep their for now". He points to the room and leaves to his room.

In relief I smile and grab my things and go to the room to unpack.

I didn't think he would let me stay here, I continued to unpack and clean up the dust and dead bugs.

I place everything. This is going to be a long two week Christmas break.

A couple of hours passed by while I cleaned and rearranged everything to situate my stay.

I hear a knocking, I lay the sheets that were in the closet on the bed. I open the door, Alec pushes the door open. His eyes widen in surprise.

"Looks like you own the room now" he says jokingly. I laugh a bit but asked his reason for knocking.

"Dinner is ready, I know you must be hungry and a bit tired. "He rubs the back of his neck.

I smile," Thank you", I leave to the restroom and wash my hands then I get out to take a seat on the table.

I look at the plate, he sits down in concern. I take the fork next to the plate and take a bite.

I tried not to spit the food out but instead swallow. It wasn't cooked right and it was nasty.

"I'm not good at cooking", he rubs his neck, "I can tell", I looked at him then it gets silent. We break the silence by bursting out laughing.

"I'll cook breakfast then", I stand up and go to my room to get an apron. "I knew I had to cook for myself but didn't know I would be needing it for you", I assured him why I have an apron.

I go into the kitchen and grab ingredients, I start grabbing things and start cooking.

Finishing what I was making I feel a set of arms going around my waist, "You'd make a good housewife", he whispers into my ear moving his body closer.

I then took a step back escaping his grasp, I knew it was wrong to be with him. Especially when I was set on Nathan, just thinking of him... I'm starting to miss him.

Alec was right earlier , he didn't even apologize correctly. I'm sure we can talk about it when he comes back, I set the food down and give him a gesture to sit down.

While I sit my phone goes off in my room, I excuse myself and walk to my room and grab my phone from on top of the bed.

I answer, "Hello?", I sit lean against the wall. "Hey I'm coming home early so if you wa-", I hang up before he finishes his sentence.

I then text my dad to come around in 2min, then I pack my stuff in a rush and hurry to the door. "You can eat the rest", I leave and wait for my dad's arrival.
—————–———————-End Of Chapter |21|