Stranger Danger? /14

~Stranger danger~
______________________________________________

Hours of waiting for keen made me more impatient. Loud knocking snaps my zone. "I'm sorry but it says here that this person's stay has expired, so may I insist that you have a couple of minutes so you can get out", a lady says persistently, I sigh and began to gather the rest of my stuff.

Double checking everything I check under the covers.... A Polaroid picture? 'I miss you' I mouth the words on the picture. I try to recognize the girl in this photo. The girl from earlier? I need to assure its not her... But she has the exact same clothes, was this recent?

No it can't be, I receive a message from keen and see that he couldn't make it because he forgot he had work. What a liar he probably didn't want to, but yet again I don't know him so. I stuff the picture in my pocket and head out. As soon as I close the door I turn around.

A young man closes his door from across and looks my way, our eyes meet, his hazle eyes of unknown mysteries. His eyes didn't pull me in but I felt a sense of comfort. He looked away and walked his way down the stairs.

I decide to take the elevator trying to avoid it. I tap my foot until the elevator stopped, as soon as I place a foot out I see a man in a tux walk at a distance. But this time we didn't gaze nor stare at each other, instead we passed by each other, it was as if we wanted nothing else to happen.

Standing outside the motel, I spot certain cars looking like Nathan's car but I know for sure their not his. Shivers ran through me, it got colder as minutes passed by hoping someone would be nice enough to give me a ride.

I spot the man again, he goes into his car close to where I was standing, I looked at his tie and not his face.

He goes in his car, why am I looking at his every move? He starts the car, almost driving off he honks. I look up to the window shield, he gazed through my eyes and looks at the chair next to him.

His hand pats down on the seat, I knew from that what I had to do. I open his car door and silently place my stuff down then take a seat.

After being buckled I force myself not to look his way, "where to?" his graspy deep voice insisted towards me. Stuttering to say my location I fidget with my fingers to distract me.

2 hours later--------
I wake up from an hour nap stretching to make myself energetic, when I look out the window I see we're pulling in at a fancy restaurant. We stop, he glances at me then gets out, I get out as soon as he did. I follow him inside, I felt like a little kid hiding behind their parent. He picks a table and sits down, I obviously sat across trying not to make eye contact.

Deciding my dinner I place the menu down and stare down. A young lady comes up to us and asks for our order. The man opens his menu and points at coke. "Is that all?" She asks patiently, he nodds at her then looks at me.

I quickly turned my head to her, "Ill have a number four" I nervously said.

She writes it down then nodds and leaves, I slowly put my menu down trying to make it distracting for me.

Minutes later our food was brought to us, she checks and leaves, I sat in silence to find my drink.

Oh.

I recheck the menu and see that their was no drink with it, I take a bite of my food and ignore the fact that I need a drink. But my food felt dry, I glance up to him as I swallow.

He takes a sip of the cup and places it down realizing why I kept glancing at him.

He sighs.

He slides the cup to me, and looks away. I smile warmly and see his eyes glance at me from the side. He turns his head.

I pull the cup to me leaning in, a hand reaches to my lips, he caresses my lips down to my chin making my head move up. He backs up his hand and gets up. My eyes follow him going to the restroom.

Minutes later after he payed the fee we hit the road in silence again.
_________________________end of chapter|14|

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING, SORRY HAVEN'T BEEN POSTING IN AWHILE BUT I MADE THIS A LITTLE LONGER AS A GIFT. ENJOY!!!