Want It? |3|

-WANT IT?-

Sitting on the hotel bed that Delvin booked earlier trying to take in what Delvin was saying to the person on the other line. Ah my phones ringing, I sarcastically chuckle to laugh ."Hello?" Selena shifts her voice. 

"Hello?....Are you deaf Page? I bite my lip holding my anger back. "No. I'm just observing the hotel room." Selena screams like one of those cheeky girls. "Your at a hotel?? You know what this means right?" I honestly didn't feel like talking to Selena.

"No I don't know and I don't want to." I can already tell that she's not listening. "Your going to pop a cherry tonight!" ,"Eww Selena no." I couldn't even imagine me and Delvin even trying.

"Is Isaiah their?" I start crossing my legs because of Selena's stupid comment.

"Yeah why?" She switches the phone to the other ear.

"I need to tell him something."

"Why not me?" She pouts.

"Ima be honest it's because you've never been in a relationship before and Isaiah has."

"Urgh just you wait until I do get one....your so M.E.A.N." she passes the phone down to Isaiah.

"Hello hello. Isaiah on the line." He laughs.

"Hey um I was looking for Delvin when I saw him in the lounge and I decided to eavesdrop on Delvin and he was talking with someone saying he's going away for a year." I nervously twirled my fingers waiting for him to say something but he just stayed silent. 

"Did you tell him yet that you heard him?" Isaiah askes and I shake my head, even though he can't see me. "No he was just talking to someone about it." I can tell Isaiah was probably angry. "That's bullshit, if he doesn't tell you within a week or today that he's leaving then confront him and maybe I'll beat his ass." "Okay but not the beating ass part, also he's coming so gatta go." I hang up the phone.

Okay tell me how it goes later .o. -I)

(Okay ttyl Isaiah

"Who were you texting? Delvin leans over to see but I turn off my phone." It was just Isaiah. "Delvin rolls his eyes and sits on the bed. "So why here?" I lay my legs straight trying to sit in a comfortable position. "Because It's beautiful. Right?" I nod my head.

Delvin scoots closer to me pulling me too him. "I love you a lot that sometimes I can't resist holding you in my arms." He says out of the blue while I pull myself a little back so I can look directly at him. "What?" My eyes turn to his chest. "You never say 'I love you' first. 

It's always me saying it." I snuggle closer into his chest. "Does it bother you?" He askes again while I pull myself again. "No no it doesn't it's just surprising that you said it first." Instead of leaning back on him against the wall he pulls me aggressively down laying upwards with my fingers locked with his.

I was now laying upwards on the bed pinned down by Delvin who was on top of me. "W-What's wrong?" My heart started beating fast. "Do you love me?" He grips my hands tighter making me worry, but I don't answer him. 

"We've been dating for three years and yet we hadn't physically got closer." He lets go of my right hand and starts caressing my cheek. "Delvin what's wrong?" I move my empty hand and touched his face, I wanted to tell him I love him back but he said something first.