Chapter 100: Boom, Clap.

Začať od začiatku

      I laid back in bed, easily falling back asleep. When I woke up later that day, I had the same feeling of nausea and an extremely full bladder. After I used the restroom and brushed my teeth, ignoring the feeling of my head spinning, I walked into the living room and to the kitchen, grabbing myself a glass of water. I placed the glass down and held my head in my hands. I heard the door open after about half an hour of drinking water and staring at the counter, rethinking everything that I ate in the last few days. "Hey, pet. I br- shit.. Are you alright? Do you need anything?" Niall was quick to come to my side to see what was wrong with me, but the thing is, I don't even know what's wrong with me. 

      He placed the plastic bag down, "I'm fine, Niall. Just a headache that I woke up with." I said, reassuringly. Niall sighed and nodded, opening the bag, still standing next to me. 

      "I got us some burritos for lunch. I got you the one that you like." He said excitedly, pulling out the big burritos wrapped in foil.

      He unwrapped my burrito and moved on to his. The smell overwhelmed me and brought back a serious wave of nausea, worse than what I had before. I felt something rise in my throat, giving me the cue to go to the restroom. "Em? You alright?" Niall called as I jogged to the restroom, covering my mouth to not let anything come out. Niall's footsteps followed after me as I got to the restroom, kneeling over the toilet and letting it all out for the second time today. Niall rubbed my back and held my hair, assuring me that it was alright. "I didn't think that those burritos were that bad." He mumbled to himself with a sigh. I was about to protest, but I was interrupted by another wave.

      When I finished, I flushed the toilet, going back into Niall who held me tightly, rubbing my arms as I tried to calm myself. "Pet, you're not okay." He said quietly, placing his cheek on my head. 

      I only nodded, "This is the second time today." I whispered. Niall sighed and got up. 

      "I'm getting you a doctor's appointment." He says, getting his phone out and looking up doctors. 

      "No, no. It's fine, I'm fine. It's probably just a bug." I tried to reason. He shook his head, bringing his phone up to his ear. 

      "Or something worse. I don't want you to get sick again." He says before talking to the phone. I threw my head back with a thud, knowing that I couldn't get out of this.

      The next day, Yomara picked me up and we headed to the doctor's office in silence. Due to me feeling nervous and her just wanting me to start conversation. The low volume of the radio and her car driving to the doctor was the only sound that was heard with a honk from another car occasionally. When we had gotten there, I filled out the papers required, getting distracted a couple times by the women with large bellies and kids sitting next to them. A man sitting next to them once in a while. Yomara snapped me back to reality, motioning to the papers, letting me know that I zoned out. I cleared my throat a little and readjusted in the uncomfortable waiting room chairs and continued to fill out the documents.

      It took a lot of signatures and dates and check marks before I returned the clipboard to the woman behind the reception desk and was notified that the doctor would see me soon. I sat back down with a sigh and looked at Yomara. "Why did you need to come?" She asked quietly. 

      "Just feeling a little sick and Niall being paranoid." I tried to make small jokes to cover my nerves. Yomara nodded and noticed my nerves and changed the subject to take my mind off of it. She began to tell me about a movie that she saw and saying that I should watch it until the nurse called my name. I let out a breath before leaving my bag with Yomara and standing up. 

      "Good luck." Yomara smiles. I nodded and followed the nurse down a hallway and into a room with a bed and desk.

      "So what's been going on?" She questioned after looking through my medical files. 

      "I've just been really nauseous these past few days." I said, playing with my ring. 

      "Dizziness? Vomiting?" I nodded and she did too, writing down a few things. She began listing symptoms and I nodded or shook my head. She wrote down my answers and put her pen down. "So far, it just sounds like the stomach flu." She says, standing. "Nothing too big, but just to be safe, we can set up an ultrasound with the doctor to make sure everything is alright and looking okay." I nodded and she took out a few papers and asked me to fill those out while I waited for the doctor.

---

Third Pov:

      It had been a while before Emily walked out from the appointment with the nurse to call for another patient. She stared at the pamphlets and papers with nothing but shock and confusion as to what was happening in her case. She could've sworn that this was impossible, then how did it happen? Yomara got up when she saw Emily and grabbed their things. Emily stopped when she wasn't in the way of the door to the hallway she came out of. Everything stopped. As the ultrasound went on, the doctor kept spitting out facts and suggestions, but they went through one ear and out the other. The only thing that actually stuck to her were the main things that the doctor said. Echoing through her mind.

      "So? How'd it go?" Yomara asked quietly. Emily stood frozen, still staring at the papers. She didn't know what to do. What to say. How to say it. "Em? What's going on?" Yomara asked again. "Should I call Niall?" Yomara succeeded in catching Emily's attention, but it made her heart clench when she saw the tears brimming her best friend's eyes. Emily shook her head, if she couldn't comprehend it, how could Niall? 

      "Don't..." Emily closed her eyes, breathing deeply and opening them again. "Don't call Niall." Emily pleaded, taking slow breaths to calm her heart rate. Yomara didn't know what else to do other than to call Niall, but considering that Emily said not to, she had to think of something else.

      "Then please tell me what happened." Yomara replied, holding Emily's shaking hands and realizing that Emily was really shaken up by this. Emily couldn't put into words what the doctor ended up telling her. She couldn't bring herself to admit it because almost everyone knew that it couldn't happen. She thought that they wouldn't believe what she had said before, then how? Yomara had known her past and didn't think once to judge her. But it made her blood boil just thinking about what happened and the person who caused it. She felt terrible that she couldn't go back in time and stop it before it happened.

      Emily stumbled over her words, trying to figure out how to say what she wanted to say. But it was no use. She only needed to come out and say it, just like that. What Yomara heard next was one word: unbelievable. It was unbelievable that after everything had happened in Emily's senior year hadn't affected this. At least not yet. But she would never think negative of it.

      "I'm pregnant."

THE END

------

[Boom, Clap - Charlie XCX]

------

A/N:

boooooooooooom

thanks to all of you who read the sequel and i promise that this is not the end of emily and niall!!! there's so much more to come!!!

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx