Chapter 99: As Long As I Have You.

Start from the beginning

      "Oh my- Em, how did you know?" Zayn asked, looking over the box with a variety of paints and a couple notebooks and pencils. 

      I shrugged, "I have my sources." 

      "You asked Gigi, didn't you?" 

      I nodded, "Yeah, I asked Gigi." I chuckled.

      Louis laughed shyly as he opened the first gift for him, the custom Adidas shoes that I got for his birthday present with a 28 on the heel and the rest of the shoe in red. "How did you get these?" He asked with a chuckle as he looked at them. I shrugged, not wanting to reveal how I did. 

      "You'll never know." He rolled his eyes and opened the next, which was just a new jacket that he didn't have.

      Harry opened his gift with a large smile as he saw the bracelet that I made him. "I know that you've wanted one, so I made you one because I didn't know what else to get you." I shrugged. 

      He shook his head, "This is so amazing, Emily! I love it!" He grabbed the journal and opened it, reading over the words that I wrote on the front page explaining that he now had a place to keep his song lyrics instead of loose papers that ended up getting lost.

      Niall unwrapped the box and my heart continued to pound, anticipating his reaction of the gift. He opened the box and moved the tissue paper and pulled out the guitar strap that had gone "missing", but was now embroidered and decorated in a form that I knew he'd like. "Is this the strap that I had lost?" He asked with a large grin. 

      I nodded, "I stole it so I can customize it." I smiled, wrapping my arms around my knees. 

      "You made that?" Zayn asked, shocked. 

      I nodded, "Took a lot of thread and small pokes, but yeah." Niall threw his arms around me and tackled me down, pressing multiple kisses to my forehead with the other boys getting on top of him. 

      "I love it. I love it. I love it. I love it." He repeated. 

      "Okay, but I can't breathe!" I said loudly.

      When the boys got off of me, I opened their gifts. The first being from Harry since he's been bugging me about it. I unwrapped the paper and covered the box back up when I saw what it was. "Harry, you didn't." 

      "But I did." I removed the rest of the paper revealing the box that held a brand new camera for my photos. 

      "Holy mother of Jesus Christ." I gasped, making chuckles come from a couple of the boys. "Harry. Oh my God." I breathed out. 

      "You like it?" He asked hopefully. 

      "Does Dory have short term memory loss? This is amazing!"

      I took the tissue paper out from the large bag from Louis and reached in, grabbing the first thing my hand came in contact with. I pulled it out, saw a shirt and unfolded it. I smiled at the newer photos of the boys that I took a while back and realized that I hadn't seen these be released. "Wait, is this new merch?" I asked, shocked. 

      "Sure is. You wanted new merch, so I pulled a few strings and got you one of everything." Louis shrugged like it was no big deal. 

      "That's so sweet, I love it!"

      I opened the gift from Liam and grabbed the Build-A-Bear wearing a One Direction shirt over the soft, brown fur. "Group effort. Everytime you press the paw, one of us talks." Liam explains. I pressed the paw and heard Louis mumbling a little bit before talking. 

      "How the hell do you do this? Oh okay, uh. Ey, love. Miss you lots, just imagine that I'm flipping you off to make you feel better. I know, I know, me accent funny, innit?  Alright, fuck off, love Louis." I laughed at the message, feeling tears brim my eyes from the gesture. 

      "If you miss us, then our colognes are in there to spray whoever you're missing." Zayn says. 

      "This is amazing, guys. I love it so much." I sigh, hugging the bear to me. "This just puts my gifts to shame." I joke lightly, wiping under my eyes. 

      "Not at all, your gifts were amazing!" Harry assures.

      After opening Zayn's gift, which happened to be a customized Polaroid case for the camera that I haven't used in ages, I opened Niall's, who's wasn't wrapped, but a red ribbon held it shut. I unwrapped the ribbon and opened the black box, smiling at the sight of the gold necklace that says 'Emily'.

      "Niall, it's beautiful." I gushed, taking the chain out of the box. 

      "That puts our gifts to shame." Louis jokes, causing us all to laugh.

------

[As Long As I Have You - Dove Cameron]

------

A/N:

im gonna congratulate myself a little here.

BUT I PASSED MY GLOBAL ISSUES FINAL WHOOOOOOO

it wasnt hard anyway, i had to make a soundtrack of my life and guess what i started it with? only story of my life and most of those songs being from one direction and I PASSED WHOOO

anyway, moral of the story is, one direction helps okay. they helped me pass and we're good.

if youre starting or doing finals, i have complete faith in you and am already cheering you on, you'll do great!

anyways, ONE MORE CHAPTER AHHHHHH

Vote, Comment, Share

TPWK.

All the love, C. xx