They all nod.

Rias: Issei i want you to increase your power to transfer to either of us and (y/n) can you do the same. Said with a neutral look.

Both of them nod.

Issei: Yeah I'm ready. Said with a smile.

Y/N: You got it. Said with a small smile.

She nod and turn to see the entrance of the back of the school.

Rias: Know this everyone we will win this and go to school together. Said with a serious look.

Everyone: Right. Said in sync with a determined look.

Issei just promoted to queen and ready to fight.

At the back of the school.

Rias along with her peerage and (y/n) came by look around seeing any enemies close by but they see the golden pillar of light close.

Kokabiel: Valper is excited for the excaliburs combining now. Said out of nowhere.

They look up to the sky see kokabiel sitting on the throne with a smirk on his face.

Rias: Kokabiel. Said with a serious look.

Kokabiel: Well is your older brother coming or is it serafall. Said with a smirk.

Rias: For the moment it is just us. Said with a serious look.

Which kokabiel summons a spear of light and shoot it to the gym destroyed it.

This made her and her peerage a bit nervous but (y/n) on the other hand just a bored expression.

Y/N 'thought': Done that like kokabiel I know scaring us. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Ddraig:[Indeed partner but don't you underestimate him and take him down fast.] Said in his mind.

Albion:{Not to worry ddraig we will handle him just sit back and enjoy the show.} Said in his mind.

Kokabiel looks at them.

Kokabiel: Since you all made it here enjoy with my pets. Said with a smirk.

Then his throne shoot a beam to the ground and summons a certain guard dog of hades.

Rias: Ceberus. Said with a surprise look.

Y/N: The guard dog of hades, I'm wondering how he got them. Said with a neutral look.

Rias: It is forbidden to summon that dog, so let's put it out now, (y/n) and issei focus on increasing your power. Said with a serious look.

Both of them nod and summon their boosted gear.

Y/N 'thought': Albion sit back for now until we fight kokabiel. Said in his mind with a neutral look.

Albion:{Roger.} Said in his mind.

They began to battle handling the three headed dog.

(Y/N) taking one on alone and jumps in the air.

Y/N: Crimson blaze dragon, blazing fist. Said with a serious look.

He punches the middle head with so much force forcing it to slam to the ground cause an explosion.

Kokabiel saw it and smirk even more.

Kokabiel 'thought': That boy can give me a challenge. Said in his mind with a smirk.