chapter 14

☆☆☆☆

Op theme

In the apartment.

Both (y/n) and rias are face to face with the leader of the fallen angels azazel himself who is looking at them with a casual smile.

But his focus on the red and white dragon emperor with a interested look when he heard rumors about him.

Azazel: Well now I see that vali wasn't joking and the rumors are quite true about you (y/n) shirogane. Said with a smile.

Which he narrow his eyes seeing him so casual unlike his counterpart from his world.

Y/N: What brings you here in devil territory azazel?. Said with a serious look.

This made him smile more seeing that he's being on guard and being protective with the gremory heiress.

Azazel: I didn't come here for trouble or anything, I'm only here to meet with you face to face red and white dragon emperor you did bring a lot of attention all over the world of supernatural. Said with a smile.

(Y/N) just narrow his eyes knowing how right he is about that.

Y/N: I already know that but you being here is another reason. Said with a serious look.

He laugh a little at that knowing how right he is.

Azazel: I can see your smart, yeah another reason is to know about you possession of both boosted gear flame ability and divine dividing storm ability. Said with a smile.

This got (y/n) to understand that because he only knows the boosted gear and divine dividing in this world aren't like his own.

Y/N: Those abilities are from ddraig using flames because he was born to harness it and albion born with the power to control storms at will, you get get picture if I use either of them at full power. Said with a serious look.

Which azazel smile a bit knowing what kind of devastating force from those sacred gears can do.

Azazel: I can see that but my most attention that you can use both sacred gears at full power that surpassed their juggernaut drives. Said with a smile.

But then turn smirk.

Azazel: Or you have unlocked a power to use both sacred gears at the same time. Said with a smirk.

This got (y/n) to narrow his eyes while he flare his two dragon auras while being in front of rias in a protective manner, knowing how this will lead.

Y/N: You really want to test that theory azazel. Said with a serious look.

Rias is kind of surprised to see (y/n) act this way but knowing full well he have to be cautious about azazel.

Which azazel began to feel nervous at the sight of him being this way.

Azazel: Whoa, whoa kid I'm not gonna fight you or anything to test you, sheesh I just want a normal conversation. Said with a bit nervous look.

This really got (y/n) surprise along with his two dragon partners seeing azazel act this kind of way.

Y/N: That's it you just want to talk that's all?. Said with a confused look.