Chapter 13: You're mine Iwa-Chan

Iwaizumi's POV

"SHITTYKAWA!" I yelled and I saw Oikawa giggling with Hinata, "JEEZ, IT'S NOT FUNNY!" I growled and I grabbed the hem of Oikawa's shirt and yanked him close to me, making him squeal.

"Come on Iwa, it's only a joke and also it's true!" Oikawa whined and starts squirming, but gives up.

Sugawara walks into the room, smiling softly. "What's happening here?" He asked and looked between the three of us.

"Look what Shittykawa did!" I turn around to show Sugawara my shirt. There was writing over it, saying. Property of Tõru Oikawa with a heart on it.

"That's really cute. It shows that you are his-", I cut him off, "yeah that part is, but when I take off my jacket, it isn't cute!"

I turn to face Oikawa and huffs, "Hinata wrote. This booty belongs to the grand king. I have fucking college today!" Sugawara placed his hands on my shoulders. "Just don't take your jacket off or just change"

"I have to go now, come on Tõru..", I huff and pulls Oikawa out with me. We walked in silence to the train station. Oikawa squeezes my hand gently, as we walked.

When we got to the station, 20 minutes later, the train was there. I didn't want to leave, but I had to. I looked at the boy next to me, who looked down and sighs.

"Well, see you in 6 weeks time, for Christmas", he mutters softly. I hated this! I want to stay here!

I sigh and lift his head up, "I love you so much remember? Please cheer up for me okay?" I kiss him softly and turns to head onto the train, but Oikawa grabs my hand. I turned to face him again.

"You're mine Iwa-Chan! I want people to know that, that's why me and Hinata did that, I didn't want to make you angry..", Oikawa said and tears up.

"I'm sorry for sounding angry, I know I'm yours babe, no one will take me away from you..I promise"

I saw the male nod, we shared another kiss and with that I got on the train, waved to Oikawa and the train set off.

----
Hello! I'm back with a sort of short chapter, I'm very sorry for being overdue, I was not in a great place and also didn't know what to write, but hey I've finally updated this fanfiction! I'm hoping to do two more chapters soon, which will include some festive fun! So stay tuned and thanks for being  patient with me and I do hope you guys are enjoying this fanfiction >~<