Chapter 2: I will save you, Oikawa

Iwaizumi's pov

"What's with the bruise??" He laughs again, "I walked into a lamppost..", he mumbles, I sigh and cups his cheeks, "tell me the truth..."

Oikawa stares at me, as I cupped his cheeks. Ugh this idiot, why is he making everything so complicated! I thought to myself. Oikawa made some choking noise and broke down crying. Oikawa grips onto me tightly and nuzzles my chest. I wrap my arms around the boy.

"I-I have no one! I'm not anyone, I've lost everything, my mum left, my dad...", he cries loudly and grips onto me even tighter. "Oikawa, please tell me!" I asked, my voice raised, shit, why the hell does this idiot make me like this!

Oikawa looks up at me, his beautiful brown eyes full of tears. He lets go of me, "he abuses me, every night..", I felt my heart stop, "WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THIS BEFORE?!" He just cried loudly and fell to his knees.

"Iwa-Chan...I'm sorry!" I sigh and knelt down in front of him. "Show me, please". "It's not pretty, I'm not good lo-" I screamed and pulls him closer to me, "just tell me damnit!" He sniffles and nods, he moves away from me and starts to take off his hoodie and shirt.

This made me blush, I just want to touch him and kiss him. What the hell am I thinking?! I studied his body and saw loads of cuts and bruises. "I-I have more, they are everwhere"

I felt anger build up, at him, his father and at myself, for not realising. I pull him up, as I stood up, "you're staying with me, I don't care what you say!" Oikawa looks down and nods his head.

Oikawa's pov

I quickly put on my shirt and hoodie, I was happy that I could stay here. But my happiness comes to an end, as my phone went off, I took it out and reads the message.

D*ck head: come home now, I'm sorry, not really, but whatever. Look shit head, if you don't come home, I will beat the crap out of you. But, if you do, I won't punish you, as hard

Iwa-Chan stares at me, "I have to get my stuff, I will see you later!" And before he could even open his mouth, I ran out of the house and goes to my house. I could hear him calling my name.

Warning: sexual content (rape)

I walk inside my house and was met with a slap from my dad and pushed onto my knees, "where did you go?? Your highness~", my dad laughed and kicks my stomach, I gasp and goes fragile, "let me go, let me go to Iwa-Chan!". He grabs my hair and leads me to the bathroom. And made me do what we did this morning, he fucked me, I couldn't help but moan and I had to suck again and fucked AGAIN! But, something new happned, he whipped me hard with his belt, leaving cuts on my back...

He threw me into my room and shut the door, after he was done with me. I heard the front door open and close."Iwaizumi...save me, please", I cried loudly, grabs my clothes and books, I was about to text Iwaizumi, but then the door open and closed again, then I heard his voice, yelling something and silence for a while..

"OIKAWA!!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Iwaizumi comes into my room and stares at me, "come on already, I told you to stay with me, dumbass and I'm here to save you", I nod and walks to his house with him.