Chapter 7: Should I leave and go back

Sugawara's pov

I looked at Oikawa while eating and noticed his hands shaking, while he replied to someone. After, he went to wash the dishes. I got up and goes to him. I tapped his shoulder, as he turned around, I asked, "are you okay?" He shakes his head and started to cry.

I wrapped my arms around Oikawa, who snuggles into them and cried his heart out. After a few minutes, he let go of me and took out his phone and showed me a message, which was from his dad.

Dickhead: Toru, I want you to come home, now, I have some people you wanna meet. They want to fu...get to know you.

Reply: I'm not coming home, so you can use my body again, you scarred me and ruined my life, so leave me alone.

Reply: you ungrateful bastard, you should be grateful, for once, I found people who could love you. But, if you going to be like this, you should disappear. Die. No one, cares about you not even your precious Iwaizumi, no wonder why he left you, you ungrateful piece of shit!

I look at Oikawa, "you never told us about your dad..", he just shrugs. After a few minutes of silence, he said, "should I leave and go back?" Oikawa looks at me with teary eyes. I shake my head fiercely and hugs him tightly, "no, you shouldn't go back, idiot!"

Hinata's pov

I heard weeping and sobbing, so I went to check it out and the scene that was displayed, made me wanna cry. Oikawa, the great king, was sobbing and holding onto Suga. I never saw Oikawa like this. I walked inside and said, "is everything okay? Oikawa San, what's wrong?"

I saw tension in Oikawa's shoulders as he looks at me and he smiled. A fake one. "Everything is fine, Chibi Chan, don't worry about me", he says as he unattaches him from Suga, "I have to get ready for work, see ya~", he walks away to his room.

Me and Suga stared at each other for a while, "Mom! We need to help him!" Suga nods and agrees with me, "we need to call Iwaizumi"