✈25) Mishaan ki Pari is scared to lose her heart

Start from the beginning

After all, Pari was swept away by him, and Mishti wanted to know this guy more than what she knew. She was certain that Mishaan Mehra was faking his act and just wanted to sleep with her sister, but if she had to convince Pari, she needed better evidence. While Mishaan wanted to start better with Mishti, considering how impacted Pari was with her sister.

'So, how's the birthday preparations going on?' Mishaan asked, twirling the pretty girl.

'Interestingly, there are no changes since the last week.' She spoke, more like a challenge than being thankful.

Mishaan smiled, holding her elegantly, 'Well, let's just say I found someone last week who took all my attention and time,' His eyes sprawled over Pari who was teaching Ruhaan a new dance step.

There Pari was trying to get Ruhaan to learn the step, 'Tum rehnhe do,'

'Arey!' Ruhaan said, offended yet he let that step be and swayed with Pari in his arms.

'You mind if I ask you something?' Pari ushered, softly as Ruhaan looked at her hesitant expression.

'Of course, Pari. Bolo,'

'Woh,' She looked at Mishti who was talking to Mishaan, clearly those two were as formal as anyone could be, 'What decision does Mishti need to take?'

Ruhaan looked over at his wife, hoping she and Mishaan don't cause a scene, 'Dekho, Pari.' He said, looking at Pari, 'You have full full rights to know what's happening with your family, with your sister. But I personally think it's best if you ask her, upfront. Woh mana nahi karegi.'

Pari nodded as Ruhaan twirled her, 'Teach me that step,'

'You're just going to break my leg, Ruhaan,' Pari shook her head, nevertheless teaching him again, but that only resulted in Pari falling and Ruhaan catching her and loads of laughter.

Sukhmani patted Radhika's shoulder, because the latter was watching her children with awe, 'Oye, Senti Queen, abh kya meri Maa?'

Radhika held Sukhmani's hand, looking at Pari and Ruhaan dancing happily, then at Mishti who was although not happy yet making an effort to know Mishaan, at Arnav and Richa who were so madly in love and then at Ansh who was ready to eat a whole load of dishes.

'After so long our kids are so happy!'

Sukhmani agreed, nodding, 'Yes. Especially our Mishti-Pari. See!'

'Hai na,' Radhika smiled, 'Mishti and Pari both have that happy blush on their faces today. And after a long time Pari and Ruhaan are having some good time. Which tells me that everything is okay,'

'Or it could also be disastrous,' Spoke Jyoti Shrivastava, Mishti's grandmother, Mauli's mother, with her hands folded as she greeted both Sukhmani and Radhika.

With her was Sandhya Khanna, Ansh's grandmother, Ishaan's mother, both of them pleased to have been invited and seeing their grandchildren happy and prosperous.

'This all is really beautiful,' Sandhya smiled, holding Radhika's hand, 'Such good preparations,'

'It has to be good,' Said Jyoti, smiling, 'Humari Mishti ne kiya hoga ye sab. She's managing an event company.'

'No, Mishti does manage an event company,' Radhika corrected them, 'But ye sab, meri Pari ne kiya hai.'

Both the older ladies looked at the happy Pari who was trying to teach Ruhaan to dance but failing.

'Waise, is this all good for you, Radhika?' Jyoti asked, eyeing the two girls and their dance partners.

Sukhmani tensed up but Radhika eyed her to not speak ill, 'What do you mean, Jyoti ji?'