"Sir I didn't try to!" I yell back, He ends up grabbing my gripping my wrist hard, It's sure to leave a bruise. "O-Ow your hurting me." I wince trying to get his hand off of me.

"I don't give a damn-

"Hey! Let her go."

I look over to see.....Luke!? Walking towards the commotion. What's he doing here!? Why's he helping me?

"Shut the Hell up!" The angry bald man yells. "Or your next." He says and Luke smirks. The man raises his fist at me. Oh no, Am I going to die!?! My anxiety kicks in making it hard to breathe. What have I done? I close my eyes prepared for what's to come but Nothing happens and my wrist is set free.

I open my eyes to find The angry man on the floor, Face covered in blood. Opening my mouth to scream, It's covered by a hand.

"Don't." Luke says and I nod as he removes his hand.

After security comes, I explain to the man what happened he's kicked out of the gym. Luke on the other hand gets to stay because he save me.

"T-Thank you." I tell him nervously. "But I could have got out of the situation by myself." I anger. Luke looks to me as he opens his water bottle and that's when I notice his bloody knuckles.

"Looks to me like you were going to let him hit you." He says making me look away ashamed.

" He says making me look away ashamed

"I wasn't , Im not weak."

"Yea Yea." He says walking away.

"Let me take care of that." I tell him pointing to his hand and he looks at it.

"It's fine." He waves me off and I raise a brow. "Ok." He says following me to the bench. He sits down and I stand over him. The front desk had gave me some bandages for his wound after the fight.

"Ok, this might hurt." I tell him and he chuckles.

"Bring it on."

I dip the cotton ball into some peroxide with tweezers, then dab at his wound.

"Shit." He curse under his breathe making me smile.

"What."

"Nothing."

I can't focus of his wrapping his wound when his body his upper body is on full display, the way the sweat drip down his abs. The way his chest flex when I dab at house wound. Fuck.

"Ouch." He grunts.

"Oops, Im sorry."

"Your so apologetic." Luke scoff.

"Sorry." I mumble and cover my realizing. Luke sends me a side look and scoff.

 Luke sends me a side look and scoff