Maliyah

Its been over a month and Imani still hasn't woke up. 

After leaving the hospital the first night, I cried myself to sleep. I couldn't believe that my sister, my other half was laying in a hospital bed behind this fuck nigga Tony. I've been up to the hospital daily. I don't stay long because truth be told, I can't keep seeing her like that. The doctors have asked us plenty of times if we wanted to take her off the tubbing. They had us fucked up. I know my girl in there some where and she is going to wake up. I just think she is getting the true healing that she needs. 

See Imani been through hell all her life. Besides me and Stormi, the only other person who hasn't broken her was Kenya. Sis not about to leave Kenya in this world by herself. I mean granted she will be with us but you know what I mean. 

I was still on the radio, but I cut out the hair. Once I'm done with work I go straight to the hospital and then go to Momma's to spend time with Kenya. ChinaDoll was so serious about staying with Momma and baby does Momma do a great job with Kenya. We still have Imani apartment but we were just thinking to clean it out and have sis come stay with us or stay at Momma's until she was okay to live alone. 

Naim has been there with my girl day and night. He hasn't even been out to see light. I guess he is used to that, because the man didn't complain. He would be in that room playing the game, watching tv, conducting business calls and chilling with Imani. I love the way he loves my sister. I wish she could see what is going on so that she can give him the love back. I know Imani loves the man but she was being stubborn and now look at them. That man hasn't left her side. He also make sure Momma has everything Kenya needs. Kenya is gone turn out spoiled. I thought me and Stormi was bad naw the Rick's has us beat. 

Speaking of Stormi. I had to check up on her. My girl is so damn emotional.  She is crying all day and night. I only know because Symere was talking shit with Armani on the phone. I need to have a real conversation with sis. I know she worried but damn I think my good sister maybe pregnant. 

"Bae, come on you need to get up. You have to be at the radio station and Imani waiting to hear your voice. Come on I ran you some bath water." Armani said walking into his bedroom. 

We had our first night together the night before Imani's attack. You would of thought we were together this whole time no break. Armani was catering to my every need. He has been gentle with me especially with the Imani situation. Him and Symere were adamant that we stay at their homes and wait to go home. They knew Tony knew where we lived and that we could be a target. I'm grateful that he is giving me time and still loving me through my pain. 

Getting out the bed without saying anything. Headed to the bathroom, putting my hand over my mouth with tears trying to escape. Armani had the bathroom looking like a spa resort. There were roses in my tub, candles were lite, the lights were low. The smell in the bathroom gave me tropical vibes. 

Taking my clothes off I got ready to step in the tub, Armani held my hand while I stepped into the water. It was just how I needed it. 

"Thank you Baby, I really appreciate this. I love you." I said. The only thing with us is we haven't expressed our feelings since we've been around each other. The fact that this man could and would take care of me during a hard time in my life tells me everything. 

Armani sat there looking at me as if he was pondering on what he should say next. I was nervous because I don't want things to only be going great because there is a current situation pulling us to this place. 

"Liyah, you don't have to look at me like that. Yes, I love you. I do think we have to work on things, my heart beats for you shorty. We just need to get through this right now and work on moving forward." he said getting up and walking out the bathroom. 

I didn't want to cry but the tears were coming. One of my best friends was in the hospital and the man I love with all my heart doesn't acts like we can't get over the past. I laid my head back and tried to breathe. I think its time for me to go back home. I can't be around Armani any longer. 

Washing my body, I got out the bath. I put on some distressed Fashion Nova jeans and sweater shirt. Threw on some croc slides. Today I just wasn't feeling the extra. I made sure my hair was fixed and got my lashes on. Spraying my body with Giorgio Armani Si. I think we all got a few of these in our house. The shit smell so good. 

Headed to Armani room, I looked around to see what I needed to go back home with me. Everything over here could be bought again. I grabbed my purse and keys. Walking down stairs I see Armani on the couch playing the game. I proceeded to walk to the front door and leave. 

One thing I wont do it beg a nigga to be with me. I'm not gone continue to be treated like I was out here fucking every dick, tom and harry. This nigga got me fucked up. He now knows the truth so why is it so hard to move the fuck forward, but you want me in your presence to act like you not fucking with me. My phone was steady ringing from Armani calling me. I didn't think to answer. I'm sick of trying. So, let me let him be great. We will always have each other's heart but I'm not good enough to be forgiven. UGH. 

Trying not to cry again. But NAO - Another lifetime came on and there I was crying like I just lost the love of my life to a gun fight. 

I hope you find your way
Sorry we couldn't make it
Still, I miss you anyway, yeah
I just grew and couldn't break it

How I wish perfect was enough
For my own heart
Sometimes I swear it was enough
For my own heart

I guess I'll wait another lifetime, oh (ooh, ooh)
Meet us in another lifetime, oh (ooh, ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh)
I guess I'll wait another lifetime (ooh, ooh)
'Cause there I will stay, my darling
I swear I won't run from you

Pulling up to the radio station. I got myself together for my show. I know I can't be crying every five minutes. I'm finally realizing that its time for me to finally move on. I waiting this long and nothing is there. Wish me a good day today. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 27 (1216 words) 

Make sure you VOTE & COMMENT 

Also SHARE