Home??

Josh's POV

I pull into my driveway and look over to see Jonah asleep. I get out and carry Jonah into the house before tucking him into his bed.

I go back downstairs and jump in fear.

"Tyler Robert Joseph, don't scare a guy like that. I nearly had a heart attack"

Tyler laughed from his place on my couch. He finally stopped laughing and ran over to me.

"Where did you go? You missed band practise," he says.

I slapped my forehead. I forgot i had band practise today. I also forgot i didn't tell Tyler where i was going so he has no idea i have a child now.

"Well... let's just say you are an uncle now. I adopted a boy Jonah so yeah." I say. Tyler's eyes widened to the size of saucers at my words before running around my living room.

"Tyler, you're going to wake him up," I say before I hear a small voice saying "Too late."

I turn and see Jonah standing on the stairs, rubbing his eyes. Suddenly his eyes widen as he finally takes in his surroundings and the giant 21-year-old child that is currently running around the room like a headless chicken.

"Tyler!" Jonah yells bringing Tyler to a sudden stop. Tyler looks down like a child about to get told off by their parents. Wait. How...how did he do that? That has never happened before. Not even Tyler's parents have managed to do that and that is saying something.

"If you sit down and behave i will make cookies for you, well if Josh allows me" Jonah says before looking at me for permission. I nod my reply.

Tyler actually obeyed Jonah. What the actual fudge. That has never happened before either.

Maybe adopting Jonah is a new beginning for all of us.

For me, it is because i finally have a family and someone who can control Tyler.

For Tyler because he finally has a nephew.

Finally, for Jonah because he finally has a loving family and he will eventually meet his favourite bands. (don't tell him though, it is his birthday surprise)

Well, here's to Family and The new beginning.