Who am i?

a/n This is Jonah Marais. He is younger in the story but this picture only shows who he is in real life. On with the story!!

Have you ever had this feeling when you think something amazing is going to happen but suddenly it switches and it turns out to be the worst thing ever? No? Well, I have. I don't want it to happen again.

You may be like who is this strange person and what has happened. Well I'm Jaycee but I would rather be called Jonah. Yes, it is a boy's name but I'm transgender, born in a girl's body but as soon as I am 18, I am going to transition into a man because why would I want to be uncomfortable in my own body my whole life?

I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and I am a massive fan of black veil brides, twenty-one pilots, pierce the veil, my chemical romance, fall out boy, panic at the disco, sleeping with sirens and many more. I live in Miss rose's home for orphaned and abandoned children and I have been here since I was 2 weeks old. I am the oldest at age 12 but I don't really mind the younger children believe I am their brother even though I am a girl.

When I told miss rose that I wanted to be a boy, she accepted me and was actually the first person to actually call me Jonah. Miss rose only bought the home a few years ago and to be honest it was the best thing ever. The former owner, Miss Smiles, used to abuse all of the kids and starve us. Lets just get on with the story.