#1 The Mission

"Master, what would you like to drink?"
A

girl in Her Maid Uniform walked up to the Old Man, "Who the hell do you think you are talking to me without permission?! " He Yelled in a Mad, Aggressive voice pulling the young woman's hair. She yelped in pain and he released her and walked out the room.

Knock Knock a Mid Age Butler opened the Door and in came a Young looking Person in a Maid outfit. "Hello Master Mitjuki I'm Y/N the maid you ordered for? Yeah that's me" Y/N said in a Angelic Voice. The man patted his Leg body signaling for Y/N to sit in his lap. Y/N walked softly over to the male and sat down. The male smirked and touched up the Skirt and Y/N frowned. "Would you like me to take it off master? " Y/N asked the male. The male replied with a Nod. Y/N then leaned back and put their Hand into their skirt and pulled out a gun. The male widened his eyes. Click Click "Now listen to me you little shit I'm not here to play around and become a helpless Wannabe Slut for a Old man" They pulled the trigger and shot the Old man blood splattering on to their face. Pew pew "listen here all of you beautiful / Handsome people you are free now, go and be happy in the world and make happy memories! You don't have to worry about him anymore!" They Smiled and the men and women ran out smiling at the Sunset, Finally Free from the man that encaged them in a Supposedly Forever Home. Finally free from the human trafficking Old man they smiled and Thanked The Helpful Killer Y/N.

Y/N's POV

As I was Sitting in the Car with Kuroo, waiting for the assassination to begin he started flirting with me. "Oya Oya~ You look Fine as a Maid" "Kuroo I swear if  you don't shut the fu— up I'll shoot your dick off" As I said that Kuroo just smirked. I just patted down on my Dress and placed my heels on.

Knock Knock I knocked on the door and a Butler opened the door. He look as if he was in his Mid ages. I walked into the room where the old Bastard was and just as I thought, he has no shame for these poor people. Guess it's time to put my acting to work. "Hello Master Mitjuki I'm Y/N the maid you ordered for? Yeah that's me" I said and I felt so disgusted I hate people like this who think they actually mean something. He Tapped his Leg signalling me to sit in his lap, which I forced myself to do. Alright, I guess it's time to act innocent, i felt a hand under my skirt. Does this man have no Shame?! Ugh. "Would you like me to take it off Master~?" He nodded and i pulled out my gun shooting him into the chin watching as his life flooded out of his body. I told everyone to be free then i headed to the car where Kuroo was sitting. "That was Quick " Said the wannabe rooster "of course it was , i don't have time to waste on filthy people" he started up the car and we left.