Substitute

follow wvtergrqvity and me

^ that's taehyung the gym teacher.

i know yall been waiting so here you are :)

-
Seokjin's Pov -
-
Today I had gym class, gosh I always hated gym class because in the locker room, you know boys do dirty things with each other and claim its a 'no homo'.

I thought about it for a sec, and mentally shook my head , the second bell ranged , and it was 12:46. The next class was gym class.

I was walking to the gymnasium, when I heard a few girls whispering..

"omg the new gym teacher is so sexy."

" i know, his tattoos makes him look so hot"

"his strong muscles ugh i cant, I heard his name is Taehyung"

I heard them say, I was wondering do we really got a new gym teacher today.. Welp guess I have to find out myself.

-

I walked inside the gym room and saw a tall handsome man, with so many tattoos and strong biceps, omg his hands are so huge, black smooth hair. I was eye widen by his wonderful visuals, gosh he's probably more handsome than me. What no? What am I saying? NO ONE IS HANDSOMER THAN ME.

[AN: as the picture above]

I was mentally screaming at myself, when I heard someone snap their fingers near my ear. I looked up and there he was, staring down at me.

"Oh now that I got your attention, what's your name?" The man asked me.

"K-kim Seokjin" I answered shyly , gripping the strap of my gym bag.

"What a pretty name for such a pretty boy, my name is Kim Taehyung but you
can either call me 'Mr. Kim' or just 'Taehyung' im the new gym teacher." He smirked and ruffled my hair. But.. Why is he smirking.

I awkwardly smiled and speed walked to the locker room. I walked inside the room and of course these boys are rough playing in here.

"Hey look its the best jinniee." The playboy, Hanbin said pointing at me.

"Ugh get a life, you dick" I said and he tensed up when I said that but his friends calmed him.

-

Everything went great today, even gym class too but I keep getting a weird vibe when the whole time , Taehyung was teaching he was staring at me and smirking the whole time..

"whew glad this day is over." I said to myself and walked out the school building.

I heard something drop and I turned my head to see what it was and it was my necklace , I went to go pick it up. Until i felt two hands around my waist pulling to the back of building.

I was so scared at this point , and turned my head and it was him.

Kim Taehyung.

"M-mr. T-taehyung w-what-

"Shut up" he said and kissed me. I tried to push him off but failed, his grip on my waist tightened. After some time , I finally gave in and started kissing back.

"Mmm jin, i want to take you so bad, and make you my little bitch." Taehyung said and starting play with my hole.

I moaned as he pushed his finger in all the way inside of me.

"Ahhh~ m-mr k-kim-" He slapped my ass.

"That's not my name baby boy, its daddy for you, slut~" He commented and started to suck on my neck, making purple hickeys all around.

"D-d-daddy~" I finally said and he pull both of our clothes off. He then lubed up his cock with his saliva and said.

"Ready babe?" I nodded and moaned and begged..

"Y-yes give it to me p-please I need you~" he smirked and pushed all the way in.

"Ahhh~ f-fuvk" I screamed because of the pain but soon pleasure started to take over. He started to fully pound into me.

"G-god your s-so tight jinnie" he groaned. He went faster and deeper just the way I like it.

"I-im c-cum-ming..... Ahhh~" I moaned loudly trying to cover my mouth to not be loud.

"M-me too baby , lets do it together." He grunted and I nodded. As we came together. He began to move slowly in & out of me as we rode through our orgasms.

"Ahh that was.... Kinda great" I said through deep heavy breaths from the intense sex we just had.

"Haha , glad you liked it.... So?" He said.

"So..?"

"Do you wanna hang out sometime..?" Taehyung commented.

"yes I would love too."

-
girls pov -

" DAMN IT THE BOY HAS WON." rose said angrily.

"why?" Jennie said crying.

"OMG!!" lisa fell to the floor

" well at least i stan, i mean they both look cute together." jisoo said smiling.

"SHUT UP JISOO!" the 3 girls said. jisoo just grinned.

-
had to add some BP in there :3 welp here you go !
- taevon

word count : 815 :)