Taehyung frowns first but it soon tilts into a smile. "How about we pick something up? We can grab something for Jeongguk too and visit him at the hospital," he suggests.

Jimin visibly perks up at the mere mention of seeing Officer Jeon. He nods his head with fervor and his smile reaches his ears.

"Then it's settled. Just let me get ready and I can drive us there," Taehyung furthers and stands from his spot at the kitchen table, retreating upstairs.

Jimin sighs contentedly, pulling the collar of his hoodie up to his nose. He saw Jeongguk just yesterday but it's never too early to see him again, especially when it seems like the world is trying to tear them apart.

Eventually the crimson haired male comes back down the stairs, changed out of his pajamas. The sound of keys jingling is like music to the blond's ears as follows behind Taehyung and is sandwiched in by Namjoon. All three of them climb into the vehicle and Jimin almost forgets about Haechan but remembers that the teenager's suspension ended today.

He snuggles in to the back seat, Taehyung behind the wheel and Namjoon in the passenger seat. They stop at a breakfast diner by the name of Sunnyside Up and grab some takeout, back on the road and toward the hospital. The whole way there, Jimin is staring out the window, resting his chin in his palm.

He finds himself studying the people walking the streets and falling into a deep state of admiration as well as envy. The fact that they get to go out without fear and do the things that they love has a lump building up in his throat. They don't have to constantly look over their shoulders or wonder who's going to be behind the next corner. It's serenity in it's simplest of form - doing the most mundane of things - and yet he misses it with his whole heart.

Eventually they show up at the hospital and Jimin is basically stepping on his own heels as he hurries into the large, monotone building. Namjoon and Taehyung are close behind him, making sure he doesn't seep from their line of sight.

Jimin talks to the receptionist at the front desk and shines her a smile as he notifies her of their intention to visit Jeongguk. She reflects the affable expression and grants them permission. The moment she does the blond walks swiftly to the policeman's hospital room with his breakfast in hand, unaware of the hastle he's putting both Namjoon and Taehyung in as they lag behind.

As soon as he reaches the general ward he knocks softly on his door with his free hand, hearing a soft beckon from the other side. He pulls it open and nearly melts at the sight of Jeongguk sitting upright in the hospital bed the way that he is. His brown curls sit disarray on his head and his cheeks are slightly puffed out - most likely from having woken up not too long ago. His doe eyes are large and glisten with petulant need the moment he sees Jimin standing the doorway.

"Angel," Jeongguk murmurs softly.

Jimin curls his lips in and places the food to the side for now. He walks up to the policeman's bedside and takes a seat on the hospital chair, looking at him fondly.

"How've you been, Ggukie?" the blond replies and his lips form a tenderly tugged smile.

"Better now that you're here," Jeongguk says with a sappiness that has Jimin giggling softly into his sweater paw.

"That's good to hear. Namjoon Hyung, Taehyung and I brought some breakfast for you," he states while briefly peering over his shoulder at the cute packaging filled with pancakes.

"Where are they?" the policeman asks.

Jimin scrunches his nose. "I think they decided to give us some privacy... I don't know. I thought they were following me," he mutters.