Chapter 26

Chapter 26

"Serena.." Ash muttered at her words as she broke the kiss. He had known exactly what they were doing, but now that she had confirmed it he was feeling a lot more conscious of the actions.

He needed to stop this...It wasn't right, Serena was feeling vulnerable and he was basically taking advantage of that. But...He wanted this. His body was responding to everything Serena was doing. The way she gently pulled on his hair or the small whimpers she would make as he pulled her closer. Ash had never been in this kind of situation before.

He had no idea what he was doing, but it seemed like Serena was satisfied with his actions so far. It wasn't until Serena began playing with the hem of his shorts did Ash finally come out of his lustful trance.

"Serena..We can't..." Ash forced himself to say. God knows he didn't want to. He liked to think of himself as a good guy, but even he could only take so much temptation...Having a beautiful girl like Serena saying she wanted him was enough to make any sane man go crazy.

But he couldn't do this. He couldn't have sex with Serena while knowing she was vulnerable and also knowing he couldn't even say he loved her.

"Ash..I don't care about May. I don't care...I don't care if our feelings aren't mutual...I.." Serena's voice was breaking Ash's heart. Did she really love him that much? He knew Serena wouldn't do this for anybody. In fact she had told him that she had only done it with one other person and she had believed she was in love back then.

"Serena you'll regret this..." Ash tried to convince although he knew his tone wasn't helping his case as Serena began delivering small kisses down his torso.

Serena stopped her descent and came back up to Ash's eyes. "Ash...I would never regret doing this with you...Even if you never came to love me...This memory..." She paused as she gave him a peck on the lips. "Will always be one of the best of my life..."

Ash was conflicted. Part of him knew he had to stop this...He knew it was wrong...He didn't care so much that it would be his first time, but he did care that he wasn't fully invested in Serena...How could he have sex with her while still thinking about May...It was wrong on so many levels.

But Serena wanted this...She seemed to sure. Serena wouldn't make a decision like this without being fully prepared about what that would mean. This wasn't a simple kiss no it was connecting. It was something that Ash knew meant Serena was giving everything to him.

His thoughts ended as he felt Serena's hand slip into his shorts and skim the top of his boxers. He knew she felt how much he wanted this. "Serena.." Ash groaned out as she continued teasing him.

If this was ever going to stop, it was going to have to stop now.

Right before Ash could say something however Serena sat up and in a quick fluid motion she removed her tank top revealing the fact that she didn't wear a bra to bed. Ash's heart stopped.

The word beautiful really didn't do Serena justice.

"Ash, I love you.." Serena said before she straddled Ash's lap and pulled him up towards her. Her breast were pressed against his chest as she ignited another passionate kiss.

That was it.

Ash broke the kiss and gently pushed the beautiful blonde away from him and redirected his eyes unable to look directly at her due to her nudity.