Chapter 1

Dallas, TX
11/11/20
3:45 p.m.
Amira Hart

I sat in my house i shared with my other four bestfriends writing to my dad

I sat in my house i shared with my other four bestfriends writing to my dad. Hearing my door open I looked back seeing Heavenly looking at me and I stared at her.

"Uh girl what shit?" I asked before looking back down at my paper hearing her jump on my bed.

"You got homework or something?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No this is for my dad. Why wassup?" I said turning around looking at her.

"How his fine ass been?" She smirked as I threw my pen at her.

"Stop playing Ly." I said finishing the letter sliding it in the envelope sealing it.

"No because kaison and them wanted us to go with them to the mall." She said handing me back my pen.

"Thank you and yeah we can go. Where they at?" I asked as my door swung open with Bray walking in

"Hey my fav and bestie." He said laying on my bed

"Hey bestie. Where my man at?" Ly said as he pointed out the door

"Downstairs finna eat y'all shit up." Bray said before sitting up walking out as i practically ran to the kitchen for my snacks.

"Who's honeybuns?" Kai asked turning around seeing me standing there.

"Drop it for I beat yo ass!" I said loud as he hurried up and opened it shoving it in his mouth as I start choking him.

"Get her crazy ass g!" Kai yelled before picking me up dropping me on the floor as I laid there.

"Bitch don't be dropping her like that." Nuni said helping me up as I jumped at him.

"Can y'all like come the fuck on." I heard the irritated voice of DayDay say and I rolled my eyes.

"Don't come in here doing allat fr." I said looking at him as he looked at me with a blank stare.

"We gon stay here." Mike said talking about him and nuni.

"Aye y'all better be chilling." Tana said since nuni was his lil cousin.

"Man go head." Mike said as they went in her room and we left out.

"I called the front!" I yelled running to it before getting in.

"You know I always sit in the front seat." Bray said as I shrugged putting on my seatbelt grabbing the aux before it was snatched.

"We not listening to shit you play." Kai said plugging up his phone turning on some music as I grabbed DayDay phone recording myself before posting it.