I started to get even more scared. The way he looked at me made me sick. He got closer and laughed. "Lucky you got to her before I did," he said licking his lips. I gulped. Was this man serious? Did he really have the nerve to talk about me like that and Kilo just stood there laughing with him?

"Yeah well I did so back off Jones," he said all calm and we walked away.

"Who's that creep?" I said whispering to Kilo.

"Jones he's a big investment but a bigger creep so. Stay. Away" he said giving me a or I will kill you look.

I nodded.

We sat down to eat. But I was scared. Last time I sat down and ate with Kilo I was poisoned.

"Why aren't you eating babycakes?" Riccardo asked looking concerned.

I looked at Kilo with a worried look.

"Is there-"

"No, there's not," Kilo said cutting me off before I could finish my sentence. Glad there wasn't any because Kilo knowing I'm allergic he would probably try to poison me.

"What is it?" Riccardo asked.

"I'm allergic to cinnamon," and as I said that Dante started laughing. I rolled my eyes he a little immature and I know he's the youngest out of them so he must be around my age.

"I strictly told them no cinnamon. If I wanted to poison you, you'd be dead babe," he stated knowing exactly what I was thinking.

"I gotta use the bathroom," I said and got up.

"Need me to show you," Riccardo said with a smirk.

"No, it's right down the hall hurry up," Kilo said coldly.

As I'm walking down the hall I start to get lost in my thoughts thinking about how much of a creep that Jones man was. I wasn't looking and I bump into a man and spill his drink on him.

"I'm so sorry," I said trying to fix the situation. I swear I am so fucking clumsy.

"Watch where your fucki-" he stopped mid-sentence. I looked up to see him staring at me with his mouth wide open.

I stopped to look up at this man and I don't know if I was going crazy but he looked a lot like myself like he could be my father or something or even my brother. He looked kinda too old to be my brother considering how young my mother was when she had me. It's nothing new I had a lot of people who have looked like me before. But he looks a lot like me. He moved out of my way and sped walked away.

I finally found the bathroom and did my business. I cant a stop thinking about that man who I bumped into.

When I came out of the stall to wash my hands I look in the mirror and a girl behind me was staring at me. I finished washing them and turned around to look at her and my mouth dropped.

She looked exactly like me like a twin. She walked up to me trying to say something.

We heard the door open and she got scared and ran out. I chased after her but lost her.

Maybe I'm seeing shit maybe it was the flashing lights I don't know. But that girl looked exactly like me. We were identical. That be cool if I had a doppelganger

I went back to the table and didn't even eat. I could stop thinking about that man and woman I saw who looked like me. I even started to get goosebumps.

"Why you so quiet Mrs.Valentino?" Dante asked.

"I- I- swear I just saw a man who looked like me and a girl who looked like she could be my twin," I said still trying to process it all.