Meeting new people

Enjoy :)

The young Yaoyorozu daughter had been nervous the whole school day and It was all due to one thing. It was the day that she would finally meet her future husband. Her parents picked someone for her, the last few people her parents had introduced her to were all rich kids full of themselves. But her mother had assured her that he would be different. All Momo knew about her future husband was that his and her parents were friends since middle school, that he was her age and that he would inherit a big company from his parents.

Everybody in her class noticed how nervous she was. She was constantly clicking her ballpoint pen and made every one around her nervous aswell with it. "Yaoyorozu, would you please stop that or tell us what is wrong" Midnight interrupted her clicking. "S-Sorry, It's nothing, please continue, Midnight sensei" The young black haired girl smiled apologizingly at her teacher. And from then on everything continued normally till she got home.

"Hello, mother" Momo greeted her mother, a woman looking quite similar to her daughter. She had long black hair, a beautiful wrinkle-free face and a pair of onyx eyes. "Hello sweetie, how was school?" Azuri Yaoyorozu smiled at her daughter. "Good as usual" Momo answered while trying not to sound as nervous as she was. "You're probably already wondering who we choose, aren't you?" the younger one nodded quickly to answer the question. "Don't worry, he's a nice young man and I know his parents since forever, they'll be here in a bit. Well have dinner with them and discuss everything" Azuri explained her plans for the day while pouring herself a drink. "I'm proud of you, you know that right?" "Of course, mother" Momo said before going to her room to get ready.

Only half an hour later the door bell rang and a butler opened the door to let the family in. "You still haven't told me who it is" the youngest member of the small familiy pouted. "Calm down, you're going to like her" A handsome dark brown haired man with a stubble french beard told his son with a smile. "Inko!" Azuri greeted her best friend with a bright smile and a hug. "Zuri, it's been so long" the green haired woman smiled back at her after Mrs. Yaoyorozu let go of her. "It really has been a while but it's nice that you three made it, I know that you're quite busy with your business" the black haired woman said. "Good that you made it, Hisashi. I heard about your project, sounds like a big thing" "It is" the man smiled proudly at the woman that had been his rival since middle school. "We've recently had a breakthrough, we'll have a big show to announce it in a month, I'd like you to come" he told her without losing his smile, instead it only grew as he looked at his son "You know, It wouldn't be possible without Izuku. He made the breakthrough while helping me out at the lab" "It wasn't a big deal" Izuku smiled with a small blush. "Oh no, you must be quite talented since your father had been working on it for over a year without having a breaktrough. You can be proud of yourself" Mrs. Yaoyorozu smiled. "It's good to know that the Yaoyorozu company will be in good hands in the future" The young Midoriya's eyes widened as he heard that name. "Yes it will be" Hisashi quickly answered for his son.

"Isao will be here in a bit, he's still working in his study room" Azuri told the family before turning to a butler. The butler dissapeared and about a minute later, Momo Yaoyorozu stepped down the stairs in a beautiful red dress and with her legs feeling like jelly. "Wow.." was all Izuku could say as he was still under shock from learning about the family name. As Momo stood next to her mother she gave a small nervous smile towards the Midoriya family. "It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Momo Yaoyorozu" she bowed. Izuku quickly followed "I-Izuku Midoriya, nice to meet you" he stuttered even though he thought he had stopped that some years ago. "Now, let's eat. Isao will join us when he's done" Azuri smiled before she lead the way to the dining hall.

'A Midoriya!? but I know this face from somewhere..' Momo thought as she sat down on the large dining table. "So.. I heard that you're going to Ua, is that right?" Inko asked the young Yaoyorozu, "Y-Yes, I'm in the hero course, class 1-A. What about you, M-Midoriya?" "I'm going to Ua t-too, I'm in the S-Support course, Class 1-H" he smiled back at her nervously. "Now I know from where I know you! You're friends with Uraraka, Iida and Bakugou, right?" "Y-Yeah, I know Kat since my childhood and stumbled into Uraraka and Iida on my first day at Ua" Izuku felt a little less uncomfortable with the situation. Only after a few minutes, the two teenager completely forgot that their parents were on the table with them.

They only stopped as Isao Yaoyorozu cleared his throat. "Nice to see that you're getting along" the man smiled slightly. "But let's get to business" he said while sitting down, "If you both accept, you'd marry as soon as you're old enough. Our companies would merge and you'd share it as soon as you're old enough to lead it, since you both have been prepared to lead since your childhood, it shouldn't be an issue. Anyways, you'd move in together as quickly as possible so you can get used to living together. And the last thing is of course that you'd have eachother, since it's still a marriage that we're talking about" Isao told the two.

Izuku looked at the girl next to him, she looked deep in thoughts before she suddenly looked up and their eyes met. A nervous smile formed on both their lips as they spoke in unison "I accept"

Cheers!

The Arrangement || Deku x Momoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें