He whispered in my ear "We're going live, don't talk unless they talk to you. Is that clear?"

"Yes," I replied smiling. I always wanted to be an actress and today was my day to put on an act. A serious one.

The cameraman gave us the were about go-live symbol and I was ready. He grabbed my hand and held it in his.

"Good morning America, today we have the lovely Kilo Valentino and his soon to be wife Lani Paris. Yes, I said soon to be a wife because today Mr.Valentino is finally going public with his relationship. I would like to introduce you to Ms. Lani Paris." he said moving out from in front of the camera and pointing at me. I simply smiled.

"Tell us Mr.Valentino how you guys met," He said

"Well," He said grabbing my hand and playing with my ring. Which was such a cute gesture Kilo really knows how to put on an act.

"On her first day of work, she turned around looked at me, and smiled. The most beautiful smile I have ever seen. It was like love at first sight. I said this is going to be my wife" Really? I wanted to laugh so hard. That's the best he could come up with. I saw that fake smile and damn was he good at it.

"Miss? Miss. Paris" The man called my name. Kilo was tapping me. I had spaced out.

"Yes sorry," I said with a nervous laugh.

"Is it true how you guys met?"

"yes," I said with a huge blush. Kilo was really getting to me. The way he touched me. I liked it. Liked it a lot. I hope he thinks that blush was fake.

He kept smiling and showing affection. This is the Kilo I want but this is all an act. I wish he could be like this at all times. That's the Kilo I would marry.

The rest of the interview was quick they asked us things about each other like birthdays and stuff. I figured this was going to happen so before the interview I looked up some things about Kilo. His birthday was in August? I swear I had no idea he was a Leo I figured he was like and Scorpio or sum. It's crazy how he's 24 and I'm 18 we're six years apart and he wants to get married. Suspicious

One of the crewmen put up a sign behind the camera. "Let's end this with a kiss"

My heart jumped out of my chest. Were me and Kilo going to kiss for the first time?

He grabbed my face with his big soft hands and turned me towards him. He got closer. This is it I was about to kiss Kilo. I was so nervous. What if I kissed like a slob. I don't know when the last time I kissed somebody probably high school. Here I am overthinking a stupid kiss.

He took one hand down and put it on my thigh. I had butterflies. Kilo made me feel so good. He gave me this weird sensation whenever he touched or even looked at me. I liked it but didn't I can't let Kilo get to me.

He reached in to kiss. I reached in.

Then all of a sudden.

Black.

All the lights went out.

Are you serious?

He picked up his phone called someone and said turn it back on.

My jaw dropped. He- He- knew this would happen. Mother Fucker. So he didn't want to kiss me at all.

I laughed. I Gave him a killing look. I was pissed and I walked out.

"Lani come back" he yelled. I just kept walking. lol my feelings were kind of hurt, did he really set this up? Turning off the power so we didn't have to kiss. He's always sending mixed signals and I'm tired of it. Honestly, it's getting old.

I calmly walked out of the office and to the elevator. The show crew was getting ready to leave. Our interview was over.

I got to the first floor and when the door opened he was there standing in front of me. I pushed him out of my way. Not caring about the consequences at all. He roughly grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"Let me go I want to go home," I said looking down not giving him any eye contact. I tried to get out of his grip, but this man is really fucking strong and I'm just a little doll.

"Don't ever fucking walk out on me again," He said as his grip was tightening.

I laughed. "Fuck you," I said raising my voice. "Let go of me Kilo your hurting me," I said trying to get away from his grip. He has been putting his hands on me plenty of times but I don't think he notices how bad it hurts me. He finally let go of me "You're so fucking full of yourself" I said while trying to go outside to the car and he followed.

Fuck my car is at my new job. I quickly called a cab to take me to Central park I needed some alone time. But before I could talk Kilo snatched the phone from me and canceled the cab.

"What the fuck Kilo," I said snatching the phone back.

"Get in the car," He said angrily because I walked out on him.

"NO"

I yelled while walking away and to my surprise, he didn't follow he hopped in his car.

But he did end up following me and yelling telling me he doesn't have all day and if I don't get in there would be consequences.

"Fuck you Kilo go find somebody else's life to give hell leave mines alone," I said walking even faster.

He stopped and hopped out. He grabbed my arm "Listen I'm sorry for earlier but we need to leave we have an important event to attend" I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, whatever," I said and get in the car only because I didn't know where I was at and I know if I didn't get in he would force me in and lock me with his sick seatbelt thingy.

"Where are we going?" I asked since we have to go somewhere so important.

"To a party," he said clearing his throat. "My party and were late." I laughed so hard.

"How are you late to your own party?" I asked still laughing at him.

"I forgot about it" he rolled his eyes at my laughing.

Who the fuck forgets about their own party.

"What kind of party is it?'

"Our party I'm announcing our marriage," as soon as he said our I started choking. Was he serious?

"Really Kilo?" I questioned. " Who's gonna be there?"

"Everybody," he says while laughing.

"What do you mean everybody?" I asked a little scared.

Growing up I always wanted to be famous everybody does. But no this famous. Marrying a psychopath possible mafia / fucking billionaire.

He ignored me. I rolled my eyes at him I can't believe he hosted a fucking party for us and we're fucking late.